What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon White 2

Finally got my Tyranitar to level 100. I must say, using a lucky egg and fighting those Blisseys in White Treehollow really helped. Now to begin training Bagon from level 1.

NSMBU_boxcover.png

BioShock Infinite.

...Now, I'm not a big fan of FPS games, but...this game just f'd my mind with how...indescribable it is.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Finished beating all target smash related challenges, and I beat All-Star on Intense as well. I had to use multiple continues, and I lost most of my sanity, but I don't care.

Also, used one of my golden hammers on the 15 minute brawl challenge because fuck that.

Minecraft

Played on an Assassin's Creed server. Joined up with someone and we jumped to all the secret parkour puzzles. I failed all of them (To be fair, the last one I was one jump away and my game was lagging even with Optifine.) but it was fun.

Spyro 2

Did Idol Springs and the first speedway. The speedway was actually enjoyable unlike in the first game. Love this game!

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3.

I beat one more stage than I had before.

The Dark Knight said:
Spyro 2

100% Collosus. Love Ice Hockey.
I love Collosus.

The game just get's so much better after that. (despite the annoying levels like Fracture Hills, but the music is to beast for me to hate it)

Luigi's Mansion: Dark moon, but you already knew that.

Minecraft

Playing the Assassin's Creed server and there was one puzzle I haven't been able to complete. I did every single parkour area flawlessly and the final jump was a 1 block gap that was incredibly easy. My game froze and went down to 4 frames and now I'm down at the bottom again. To make things worse, some jackass came in and murdered me as well. Oh well, looks like I won't know what the reward is, I assume its just Iron bars, but it could be gold if I'm lucky.

Back