What game did you last play?!?!?!?

It's a GCN ISO, installed on my Wii System Menu.
Also, turn off your Auto Correction, next time.

Pokemon HeartGold Version

After many years, I've finally got a Mewtwo of my own, which I've never had since the 1st generation; I've never played the FireRed or LeafGreen versions.

I'm currently playing Braid and Castle Crashers. I feel like I have a lot to say about them, but I'll save it for the right topic and time. For now, I'll just say I THINK I'm close to beating Braid, and it's a great game, it just has a few flaws and I find myself not as "into it" as I should be. As for Castle Crashers, I just started playing it, and I think it's awesome, except I keep getting gang-banged by hordes of enemies, not to mention, it's hard to tell if I'm on the same plain as the enemy, so sometimes I'm hitting them and other times I'm swapping past them. Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation is right, this game really feels like it would be better of playing with a friend... Maybe I'll call some and ask if they want in on this.

Rayman Legends demo on Wii U.!!!

Did Castle Rock with Barbara. Took me a little bit to get used to the gamepad controls but they where quite simple to pick up. The game is awesome. The best part of the level was where the dragon appeared.

Family Party 90 Great Games Party Pack

(Very underrated and obscure game series)

I just beat Braid... I'm... Not entirely sure I understand the "story" of this game, though I DID read a YouTube comment that explained the final level before the epilogue that made me go "oh crap!" and has me in a bit of a daze...

Maybe the story's one big puzzle, too, like everything else in this game. One big puzzle, waiting for you to find the answer...

...Also, I bought World of Goo on WiiWare. I did NOT expect it to be this good/addicting!

Smashgoom202 said:
...Also, I bought World of Goo on WiiWare. I did NOT expect it to be this good/addicting!

Check out Little Inferno when you get the chance. That's interesting as well.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Fred said:
Virion said:

Knowing you've dedicated 32 hours to a game makes you feel accomplished. :D
Tharja said:

...Apparently I've put 150 hours into this game.

you have some catching up to do nsm
Er, yeah.... I still have after game stuff to do so hopefully I can get to 50 or so, but he must have started another file or something.

Back