What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Land

Unlocking Undergound is fucking hard. One life with mario in arcade which ends with fighting mega man on Level 3/3 on a stage that is perfect for him but horrible for me. I spent 3 hours repeating the same shit before I gave up, I'm surprised I didn't ragequit earlier honestly.

Tales of Symphonia

had to set up the GameCube for this. I made it to the Desert Oasis after escaping that prison area. I still don't really have a good strategy at the moment.

Crackin355 said:
Tales of Symphonia

had to set up the GameCube for this. I made it to the Desert Oasis after escaping that prison area. I still don't really have a good strategy at the moment.

you dont need strategy for this game.

Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Tales of Symphonia

I only died 4 times already without a strategy, definitely don't need one. I'm not too great at RPG's that require you to think fast. I did not even realize you could change character until a few minutes before I stopped playing last. I still only use Lloyd though. I also really like the voice acting (except Genis).

Tales of Symphonia again

Beat the boss of the ruins area. I guess the best way to split up a group is to jump past them and hope they split, then pick them off one by one. I haven't gotten too deep into the item system yet, maybe I should read the tutorials a bit.

Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Tales of Symphonia

I only died 4 times already without a strategy, definitely don't need one. I'm not too great at RPG's that require you to think fast. I did not even realize you could change character until a few minutes before I stopped playing last. I still only use Lloyd though. I also really like the voice acting (except Genis).

Tales of Symphonia again

Beat the boss of the ruins area. I guess the best way to split up a group is to jump past them and hope they split, then pick them off one by one. I haven't gotten too deep into the item system yet, maybe I should read the tutorials a bit.

you must really blow at this game then, considering its really the easiest game in the ENTIRE FRANCHISE.

think really the only hard thing is like optional bosses and even thats questionable.

Anyway using items is your best bet and it really depends on your setup for your characters, also dont use colette if you dont have too, since she's really not that useful outside of SOME buffs(then again ai rarely buffs in tales games).

Rain on constant healing, disable her attacks, and pretty sure you can setup her strategy for to only use magic attacks.

Kratos could be a good back-up healer whenever you get him, i assume you have him since you get him pretty early.

Also if you ever get temptest id reconmend not using it unless you need a method to escape and make sure to practice on magic guarding as you'll need it later.

Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:
Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia again

you must really blow at this game then, considering its really the easiest game in the ENTIRE FRANCHISE.

I guess that might be because it is the first game in the 'ENTIRE FRANCHISE' that I have played. I've gotten better (from what I can tell, haven't died since that first ruins area.) hopefully. I haven't really used Raine yet, I probably should but I don't really need healing too much right now, since Kratos seems to do the job just fine. I'll keep the other stuff in mind, although I'd just like to mention that your view of hard and mine are different.

I'm just saying if you're having a hard time with this game you'll be crying in frustration on the other games. Especially at Eternia and Graces, as they're pretty damn hard.

Dragon Age: Origins

Replaying. A bit of a downgrade from DA2 on the visuals, but it feels nice to be playing it again.

Tales if Symphonia

I really need to be more prepared for these boss battles, I get caught off guard by them and get fucked up immediately. This is usually the part where over leveling helps out.

Back