What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Fun so far. Not as creepy as the original. Maybe it's cause the lights are on more than they were in the last game.

Earthbound.

Mega Man 2.

Bought it on 3DS Virtual Console and picked up where I left off when I played it on an emulator: Dr. Wily Stage 1. Still haven't beaten it... at least I have that fantastic piece of 8-bit music, though...

Toa 95 said:
Mega Man 2.

Bought it on 3DS Virtual Console and picked up where I left off when I played it on an emulator: Dr. Wily Stage 1. Still haven't beaten it... at least I have that fantastic piece of 8-bit music, though...

what difficulty are you playing on?

Fred said:
Toa 95 said:
Mega Man 2.

The easier one. Before I played it on emulator, I had never played the game before.

And my failure to complete the level stems pretty much from quitting due to dying upon reaching the area where you actually fight the boss by falling off the platform.

Toa 95 said:
Fred said:
Toa 95 said:
Mega Man 2.

The easier one. Before I played it on emulator, I had never played the game before.

And my failure to complete the level stems pretty much from quitting due to dying upon reaching the area where you actually fight the boss by falling off the platform.
Just use the Quick Boomerang, he dies like in 3 hits.

Tales of Symphonia

The Final boss was a lot easier than I expected. I was thinking it would be constant Outburst and Light Spells but it was mostly teleport spam (This is not mentioning the fact that at one point I used Raining Tiger Blade three times in a row because each last hit stunned him then my party members helped ruin his day). I'm really satisfied with this game, definitely going to look at prices for Abyss or Graces. Might even end up getting the Sequel on Wii even though all I hear about the game is complaints.

I think I'll take a break from this game until school holidays and then play through again with x2 EXP and trying to complete sidequests. I have 1407 Grade (407, since x2 EXP costs 1000) so I'm unsure on what other bonuses to get for my next playthrough.

Xpike said:
Toa 95 said:
Fred said:
Toa 95 said:
Mega Man 2.

Yeah, I know that, but I fall off the stage before I can.

Super Mario Galaxy

Replaying this. I went from the beginning to the beginning of the Bedroom in one sitting, and I haven't missed any stars yet.

Toa 95 said:
Xpike said:
Toa 95 said:
Fred said:
Toa 95 said:
Mega Man 2.

Yeah, I know that, but I fall off the stage before I can.

i remember having that problem. :P

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Attempted The Perfect Run probably about 15 more times and still failed. The closest I made it to beating it was arriving on the platform with the 3 Boomerang Bros, killing one, and then dying.

Luigi's Mansion 2, I've written a Review about it, but from a rather different perspective than most other Reviews available.

Been playing both Fire Emblem: Awakening and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Trying to complete all the supports in Fire Emblem: Awakening, as well as boosting the strength of my main army with my original game (plus unlocking all the characters I can, since I know there's a limit). So far with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, while I'm annoyed with some things, I actually really like the game so far.

Mega Man 2 again.

FINALLY beat the first Dr. Wily stage. After I was able to actually stay on the platforms and dodge the dragon's attacks, beating it was easy.

Stage 2 wasn't terribly hard either (took 3 tries). I can make it to the end of stage 3 easily as well, but I don't know the boss's weakness...

Toa 95 said:
Mega Man 2 again.

FINALLY beat the first Dr. Wily stage. After I was able to actually stay on the platforms and dodge the dragon's attacks, beating it was easy.

Stage 2 wasn't terribly hard either (took 3 tries). I can make it to the end of stage 3 easily as well, but I don't know the boss's weakness...
Use the orange bombs, but be aware that unless you perfect it the first time, you'll run out of ammo and have to do it again, so focus on destroying the barriers on your first go and then on killing the things on the second go.

Bioshock Infinite

Spyro the Dragon got all the Dragons and Dragon Eggs in Magic Crafters. I now have all of the eggs in the game. The one where you have to have to use the boost pads to glide to the platform gave me a lot of trouble.

Back