What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage.

That's my favorite Spyro game. However, I play it on a PS2, and I don't have a PS1 memory card, so I always just play as far as I can get. There was one time I played for 10 hours straight and I actually made it very far in the game.

Xerneas said:
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage.

That's my favorite Spyro game. However, I play it on a PS2, and I don't have a PS1 memory card, so I always just play as far as I can get. There was one time I played for 10 hours straight and I actually made it very far in the game.

I <3 you too. My favorite as well.

And I bought a PS1 JUST for the Spyro games.

Because beating Summer Forest over and over again is not as fun as doing the whole thing. The awesome Ripto fight. The creative orb challenges in Autumn Plains.

It's just TOO perfect.

(Plus Satyr's Song is just too awesome to not get too. Even though I hate Fracture Hills)

@BMB just leave your PS2 on every time you stop playing.

Really?
http://gizmodo.com/181610/console-power-usage

That's true, but I was pointing out how much the PS2 uses, compared to the other 6th Generation Consoles.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Completed the first mission of Eirika's Path. Seemed like I had a shit ton to deal with but I got through it. I grinded most of my members to Lv10 and promoted what I could. I made Franz a Great Knight, Neimi a Sniper, Ross a Pirate & Colm an Assassin.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

I did some random battles before the PS3 fucked up. I'll have to open it up and clean the Blu-ray laser thing before I can play some more. Yay

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor

After beating Beldr in day 3, i crushed most of day 4 pretty easily, now at the start of day 5, not exactly looking forward to it since some really hard battles are coming up. Amazing game so far though.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Played a little more of this, got up to chapter 6 on the hardest difficulty, Ross changed classes, feels good.

Sadly chapter 6 is a fog mission which are just downright annoying.

NSY said:

I only own Nintendo Consoles. I refuse to bring anything else in my house that isn't Nintendo.

The PS2 is at my grandparent's house.

I've been playing White 2 since I got it about a week again (finally).

Xerneas said:
I only own Nintendo Consoles. I refuse to bring anything else in my house that isn't Nintendo.

I don't see what's wrong with a different console being in your house. I guess you have a reason though.

Xerneas said:
NSY said:

glad my mind isn't as limited as yours.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Made it to almost the end of day 6, made new demons, buffed up the team, met black frost, and more stuff to do, yum.

Back