What game did you last play?!?!?!?

SSB4

Played some VS matches

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

I wasn't sure if I'd bother trying to fight Compact Dragon since it wasn't required for anything, it's literally just a 'test your might' kind of thing where it goes all time wizard and turns into thousand-year dragon. It wasn't particularly hard with what I had but compared to everything else which died in 2 hits at most it was a much longer fight.

Then I just rested until the last timed event and contest came around, did those, then rested until the end and reloaded my file for each ending to get the platinum.

I'll leave Escha & Logy for another day, though I already own a copy of it so I can get around to that whenever the impulse hits.

Twilight Princess (Wii).
Just made some progress in Snowpeak Ruins, beat the (hard) miniboss, got trolled by goat cheese... And now i'm lost. The mansion is just really huge.

Zelda BotW.

I was memory hunting, but also started heading towards Tabantha.

Ever Oasis

someone at nintendo: hey can we make a game about my imaginary fatass fishgirl waifu where we hold hands and she talks about how amazing and sincere and morally just i am for hours

sure i guess, itd probably sell

Banjo-Tooie

*Beats Terry*
That was easy.

I've also unlocked Grunty Industries, which is now my second favourite world, WitchyWorld is my favourite.

Final Fantasy 9

Wow this last dungeon is great. I'm at the halfway point.

This game is starting to make me sweat like I'm playing FF1 all over again. And boy did they reissue the final dungeon greatly. I mean it has the same premise, going back in time I guess and featuring all 4 elemental guardians. Except they're less pushover-y this time around (yeah in ff1 the problem was that they all retained their original stats, which rendered them all easy asf except for tiamat, the wind guardian). This is still really great though. Also the scene with Zidane fighting inside of Pandemonium was a+. One of the greatest scenes in the series.

Although I do have some problems with the game (and by that I mean there's a very glaring problem and a few smaller ones), I'll detail them in my finishing post when I'm done for real. Still on the way to tie 10 for third best ff game.

Ever Oasis

Ok well the first dungeon was kinda nice. The AI dodges the boss attacks competently so I appreciated that. The game is fun enough, although having the only in-town fast travel be your home; which Is on the complete opposite side of the exit with an always growing main road in between, is not the greatest idea.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Battle Mode was definitely fun! One of my favourite modes has to be Renegade Roundup, but as I'm only playing against computer players that don't try to save their teammates, it wasn't as fun as it should hopefully be.

Lunar Colony's music is amazing.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

It's pretty unbelievable that my last play session was back in 2015, which I only decided to continue since two days ago. The sidequest with the key was really confusing because I didn't know I have to go to the Residential District to get it, but other than that, I have gotten the hang of the side quests now that I know not everything takes place in the Colony 9.

It's also the time when I finally continued the story, up to the point where Fiore is supposed to give Shulk some food. Wonder how long this game is from this point.

Thank you for reading.

Back