What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

I think I might already be near the end of the game. It might be a fake-out final dungeon, maybe it'll toss me out before I make any progress. Boss of the fourth dungeon was pretty interesting, I think I just like having a jump button in a Zelda game.

Tales of Symphonia

idk why, I just felt like playing it so I did. I think I'll try do all the side quests and stuff, use more than just Lloyd all the time. I know it takes three playthroughs to complete the Collector's Book, and I don't think I'm quite good enough to get the difficult titles without x2 or x10 exp. And hopefully I'll be good enough by the third playthrough to get the Gung Ho title. I might need to do half exp for that.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Got my female sturdy tyrunt (#41, oddly enough) and now i'm trying to get me shiny

and i just learned that the battle resort has its own day care with a continuous path and i just

jfkadidkakdkkdsisifijfjsjsodoidjjsjshha

Tales of Symphonia

I forgot this game didn't have auto-item, I always seem to be running out of TP because I usually relied on that in Xillia. I'll need to start paying attention to Genis and Raine's TP more often.

Now that I've gotten used to not having Free Run and I have some Lv2 specials to work with it's gotten more fun. I haven't upgraded my armour or weapons in a long time so that might hurt me soon. I want to hoard money.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

three to four boxes of tyrunts later
trLHesH.png

he's beautiful, and he has a hidden ability as well
so happy

Silent Scope Complete is a compilation of Silent Scope 1-3 and EX + their PS2 extras (minus a multiplayer mode in Silent Scope 2). It's a great compilation,but the game I'll talk about specificaly is the first Silent Scope.

May fans of arcade game says the only way they make sense is to play to completion with one credit, and in my mind, there's no better illustration of this than the first Silent Scope. Silent Scope with unlimited continues is a timewaster with a cute gimmick. Silent Scope on one credit is an hellish race against the clock. You have a timer at the top of the screen and running out of time means game over. At the begining, killing every single dude add time to your clock, but by the end, you need to clear whole rooms to get tiny additions to the timer, so you need to be ridiculous efficient all the time. A new player will likely waste tons of time trying to get headshots on every enemy, but as you progress, this makes ways to a frantic pace as you move from target to target with machine-like precision, shoot unscoped when youy have to, and BRAINKILL* bosses within 5 seconds of their introduction. I've never been more "in the zone" while playing a game.

(*stolen from a gamefaqs guide)

Bravely Second

on chapter two. so far i'm liking this game's story more than Bravely Default.
glad that Janne actually had/has a decent reason to betray the Crystalguard/fight for for The Empire that's not just "hurr durr I want power." i'm also interested in learning the id of The Kaiser's fairy since as I suspect she's a relative of Airy.

on a slightly related note, i've reclassed Magnolia to a catmancer. she's learned an enemy ability that allows her to make an attack that does eight times the damage of a single conventional attack, and it doesn't even use MP. wiped out a boss with it in one turn. doubt i'll be using that again though as it's way too overpowered lmao

Tales of Symphonia

Fought the Sword Dancer, wasn't really tough at Level 23 but it probably would've been if I fought it earlier. The next one will be harder I think.

Pokemon Blue, Nuzlocke run

HOLY SHIT that Team Rocket Grunt with the Raticate wiped out my whole team except for my wartortle who managed to survive with 2 HP after a Hyper Fang, and only lived because it used Quick Attack, missed (I didn't even know that move could miss?) and I critted with Water Gun.

GBAToad said:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

three to four boxes of tyrunts later
trLHesH.png

he's beautiful, and he has a hidden ability as well
so happy
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
welp now I have a shiny Tyrantrum

and although I can't post an image atm, after 8 painstakingly bred boxes of Sableyes, I finally have a shiny Sableye and she is C U T E.
if anyone wants hidden ability sableye with like four egg moves I can hit u up

Pokemon Blue, nuzlocke run

At Vermillion City, I've mostly recovered from nearly my whole team being wiped out, as I had some good encounters (Stefan the Sandshrew, Flora the Weepinbell, Takumi the Meowth and Makalov the Drowzee).

Tales of Symphonia

Well I've just stuck with Lloyd even though I kinda wanted to try everyone, but then I realised most of them aren't that fun. I might try Presea though. My party is just Lloyd, Raine and two others depending on who I feel like/who needs to grind up some tech usage. I might actually spend a while getting Zelos' magic usage up, so he can learn the artes that are locked atm. I've gotten so much free junk from his personal skill, I didn't realize how useful it was.

I've been getting really good grade on some boss fights, i think +10 might be the cap because I've gotten exactly that on two bosses yesterday. I don't ever remember getting that much last time I played. Actually I think I already have more grade than I did at the end of the game last time.

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

Hard Mode is stupid. It reminds me of Rogue Legacy's(I know it came later) NG+2. Maybe I shouldn't have done it on a fresh new file. I haven't gotten past the Monastery because of quickly respawning Zombies protecting the Skeletons. Also that one stupid Bat that goes in a sine-ish wave like Medusa Heads and respawns forever; that was a stupid room.

Tales of Symphonia

Rebuilt Luin completely, it's a nice looking town. The joke weapons are like +300 on the newest weapons I have lol. They're expensive but they'll be funny to have.

LN1 said:
After many, many attempts I finally beat the stupid hallway with infinitely respawning Zombies. Got a lucky Secare drop from a Bone Scimitar which actually one-shots Zombies even though Confedere doesn't. Arthroverta was not nearly as difficult as that stupid hallway room in the Monastery.

Edit: Ruvas Forest. What. The. Fuck?

Left 4 Dead 2

Man, Silent Hill and Left 4 Dead don't match very well.

LN1 said:

Finally beat Ruvas Forest in Hard mode. I am still in shock at the third room. Kalidus Channel only took one try because you don't constantly have things like Medusa Heads flying around infinitely spawning around. Haven't done Minera Prison Island completely but I did beat the Giant Skeleton without taking damage after about 3 tries.

Edit: Beat Minera Prison Island except that I didn't get the electric glyph. Forgot the name. Will try for it later. Also beat Brachyura in the Lighthouse without taking damage after like 4 tries.

LN1 said:

Got Vol Fulgur(the electric glyph) on Minera Prison Island and did the underwater portion of Kalidus Channel. Was pretty thorough with it and even got 3 Iron Ores to make the first blacksmith quest. Vol Fulgur is pretty fair to reach enemies from awkward positions(well, I guess I could have used Ascia too, but Vol Fulgur requires no aim), mostly downward. Otherwise I still really like Hasta to use as my main attacking glyph. So next is Tymeo Mountain. Can't wait to get poisoned like hell by Skull Spiders.

Edit: Well, I don't like Tymeo Mountain. Sheesh, the sine-wave flyers again are not fun. Combined with Skull Spiders that are fast and cannot be instakilled yet short of some Glyph Union, it's not a fun trip. And to top it all off, the last room requires maneuvering around a Cave Troll. Misty Forest Road probably could have been handled better if I stoned some of the Grave Diggers, considering the Cubus glyph being obtainable early and all. Oh well, got past it and got the Vol Macir and Umbra glyphs. Next comes the Skeleton Cave.

Back