What game did you last play?!?!?!?

im trying to normal 1cc every game in order anyways

Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure

Finished Level 99 of the Hard Germ Buster levels, there is no 100 so I'm basically finished with that mode, rip.

Codename STEAM

Beat the game, it got really good in the middle-late portion of it then lost itself slightly which was sad.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Beat this also; quite the underrated game to be honest.

200% Mixed Juice. Things are really getting interesting now. Although the boss for this chapter I'm gonna have to grind badly because I keep switching out characters. Oh well.

My team:
Marc
NoName
Syura

I switched out Alte for NoName because Alte really didn't have much variety in her moves, and I didn't have anything to counter scissors, but NoName fixed both those issues.

Also I found out NoName is just a reeeaaaaallllyyyy perverted old man.

Left 4 Dead 2

Now my favorite Nintendo-based shooter....I mean....wait I always loved it with mods....

WonkyWonder said:
Minecraft

Best sandbox and addictive game EVER!!!!!

Garry's Mod would like to have a word with you

200% Mixed Juice. You know that time when you are at a boss and the level of said boss is manageable, so you try to take the boss on but then realize that the boss has some BS OP ability (or abilities) that makes you realize that you REALLY need to grind? Yeah that's the final boss here.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

I actually beat the game on Eirika's route since I last posted here, and now I am at Chapter 13 of Ephraim's route. I am ever approaching Father and Son which I remember being really hard the last time I beat FE8 on Ephraim's route, which was like 2 years ago. This time my team is Ephraim, Seth, Franz, Vanessa, Ross, Neimi, Colm, Artur, Lute, Natasha, Joshua, Cormag, Amelia and Gerik.

Went to an arcade yesterday

After Burner Climax

One of the best arcade games I've played yet. It's basically After Burner, just with updated graphics, really well functioning controls and the seat fucking moves.

Touhou 7

Sakuya is basically just a stronger version of Reimu with faster moving when focussed (also 100% homing focus instead of only the big bullets with ReimuA)? I don' really see where she's supposed to be better, because I prefer to move slower even if I have weaker shots (in the end it doesn't even matter how fast you kill bosses because either you can do a pattern or not).

Anyways I'm still failing Easy Mode and idek

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

Beaten over 300 Daily Puzzles currently!

Thanks for reading.

100% Orange Juice

Waylaid was killing me so I tried some other ones. I got Better to Burn Out and Put it on the Bill. Now it's just the perfect piyopiyo one (I had two attempts with Sora that were better than any I've ever done with Tomomo, Sora is amazing), Shield Counter Kill @ 1HP and piece of shit waylaid.

I could make a deck that makes it so I can go for all of them at the same time but Shield Counter might fuck up Waylaid. 65/68 I'm so close.

edit
BAI2yQn.png

get fucked waylaid

shoutout to sugi for dying with full health to save the day

Half-Minute Hero

Powered through most of the Hero 30 levels, stopped when I did Stage 23 (Fire Mountain) without using herbs because that would be a tedious thing to start with later on.

Every stage up until there has been no-herbed and beaten in under thirty seconds (for achievements later) with ally, equipment and path completion at 100%, as well as all titles being gained for each. I've also beaten each stage the fastest out of everyone on my friend list. :boshi:

Kyon said:
65/68 I'm so close.
expecting you to get waylaid by another character pack

Oracle of Ages

I finished the 4th dungeon, now I don't know what to do. I see a piece of heart lying there but no possible way of getting it. It hurts

Left 4 Dead 2

mods are so much fun for the billionth time <3

Pokemon HeartGold

Normally I'd be annoyed by the abundance of Poison types but it's a good chance to get Butterfree and Ariados free exp without worrying about healing them after a few fights. Yanmega and Scizor don't really get to shine here but they can handle things fine. Heracross is forever godlike.

Back