What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

got the boost ball upgrade in Torbus Bog. idk what to do now

Mario Kart 8

Kirby's Dream Land

Wow, I never knew that this game was THIS short. Still, it was a nice ride, although Kirby kinda feels sucky(for lack of a better and non-punny word). I dunno, maybe it's the short animation when he falls on the ground and when he slams on walls. Second boss felt a bit difficult(not much, but still). Kracko is actually not all that hard.

I think I'll give it another go to see if I can beat it without continuing(enemy placement and fighting Kracko can be a bitch).

Sebastian Debeste said:
Kirby's Dream Land

Wow, I never knew that this game was THIS short. Still, it was a nice ride, although Kirby kinda feels sucky(for lack of a better and non-punny word). I dunno, maybe it's the short animation when he falls on the ground and when he slams on walls. Second boss felt a bit difficult(not much, but still). Kracko is actually not all that hard.

I think I'll give it another go to see if I can beat it without continuing(enemy placement and fighting Kracko can be a *bleep*).

Have you tried the Extra Mode?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

still trying to complete all of the challenges

goddamn I have no idea whose final smash I haven't seen yet so I'm just giving up on that challenge for now because it's taking too long to go through each fighter's

I still haven't gotten the Parasite Queen CD yet either, that challenge sucks

Iron Man said:
Sebastian Debeste said:
Kirby's Dream Land

I think I'll give it another go to see if I can beat it without continuing(enemy placement and fighting Kracko can be a *bleep*).

Have you tried the Extra Mode?
Nah. I think I'll try it when I beat the first quest/normal without continuing, because eh I don't feel confident to try a hard mode/second quest without having enough technique practice from the first one.

GBAToad said:
goddang I have no idea whose final smash I haven't seen yet
Games & More --> Vault --> Records --> Fighter Records --> Final Smashes (Smash [All], second from bottom)

I don't know if the menu's different on the Wii U version but it should be there somewhere.

Lyn said:
GBAToad said:
Games & More --> Vault --> Records --> Fighter Records --> Final Smashes (Smash [All], second from bottom)
i had no idea this was a thing

thank you so much, i'm going to go check now

Sebastian Debeste said:
Florina said:
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

got the boost ball upgrade in Torbus Bog. idk what to do now
You go to places where you couldn't go before because you didn't have the Boost Ball.
Get the Seeker Missile. It's in Temple Grounds and you need to go up a Boost Ball ramp.
ah ok thanks

Mass Effect 2

After I got sick of Mass Effect 1, I wasn't really expecting much going into this game. Turns out it's one of the best games I've ever played.

Fun the whole way through, and the ending really pulls the entire story and all your actions together. All-around just a good game.

It's like what the first one wanted to be, except done better and just so right.

Iron Man said:
Man I have Trilogy and finished 1 a couple times. I should start 2 and 3

i didnt even finish 1 yet

i started it when i didnt really have time to play games, when i pick it up again ill prob restart and try to play through it all without much breaks (because thats how metroid games are meant to be played imo)

GBAToad said:
Lyn said:
GBAToad said:

yeah it was weird because I'd actually seen all of the remaining final smashes (there were 6) but a CPU using the final smash oddly doesn't count towards the achievement

so now i've completed at least 2/3 of the challenge board

thanks again

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword

At Chapter 21: New Resolve. I literally milked that last chapter dry. I got all the treasure chests (well Legault got some of them but I recruited him), the Member Card and a few things from the Secret Shop, specifically a new killing edge for Guy since his old one had one use left.

GBAToad said:
GBAToad said:
Lyn said:
GBAToad said:

yeah it was weird because I'd actually seen all of the remaining final smashes (there were 6) but a CPU using the final smash oddly doesn't count towards the achievement

so now i've completed at least 2/3 of the challenge board

thanks again
No problem.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl <--- Odyssey is literally the most painful word to spell correctly, how do you even

I explored the first floor of the labyrinth and found it boring, honestly, because the enemies were so weak compared to my overpowered allies. Then when I was done with that, I played some more and was ambushed by the real other party members and wow it was sudden.

That's when I started to enjoy the game, and later on I started exploring the second floor of the labyrinth (mfw REST SQUAD didn't fit as a guild name) and started to encounter FOEs, which was terrifying especially when one of the deer-esque ones turned around (to face me) sooner than I thought and it scared the living daylights out of me.

Eventually, I got past them all, and encountered another type of FOE. I was completely mislead, for I thought the ambush FOEs would be like the passive ones but just follow me when they noticed my presence.

So when a giant boar rushed me suddenly, I was by no means prepared and even got partially wrecked by one of the later placements and even further when I tried to go down the southeasternmost path for just a treasure chest, rip. Only two of my party members were still alive (one was the mage, I think the other was the healer), and it was in that dire moment I discovered this game actually had a menu where you could actually heal there, use your skill points to get more skills (I was wondering what happened to that), and just view how you were doing.

Because of this, I unlocked a skill with my mage that let me escape the dungeon to heal, which saved my bacon and after some re-prep I decided to stop there for now. Pretty fun game, I'll probably continue this later.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Trying to get all Island exclusive items, so far I've gotten:
  • Kitchen Island
  • Treasure Chest
  • Whirlpool Bath
  • Yellow Aloha Tee
  • half of the Cabana Series, including the floor and wallpaper
  • like, three things from the mermaid series, including floor

now i'm just grinding elite scavenger hunt to get more medals

Back