What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
Let's see if you can tell what part I'm in by quoting this meme...
'"They're eating her! An then they're gonna eat ME! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Lyn said:
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl <--- Odyssey is literally the most painful word to spell correctly, how do you even

That's when I started to enjoy the game, and later on I started exploring the second floor of the labyrinth (mfw REST SQUAD didn't fit as a guild name) and started to encounter FOEs, which was terrifying especially when one of the deer-esque ones turned around (to face me) sooner than I thought and it scared the living daylights out of me.

So when a giant boar rushed me suddenly, I was by no means prepared and even got partially wrecked by one of the later placements and even further when I tried to go down the southeasternmost path for just a treasure chest, rip. Only two of my party members were still alive (one was the mage, I think the other was the healer), and it was in that dire moment I discovered this game actually had a menu where you could actually heal there, use your skill points to get more skills (I was wondering what happened to that), and just view how you were doing.

Looks like you got greedy going for treasure lol.

Well, I did the same thing a little later in the dungeon. You might realise which room I'm talking about once you come across it yourself.

The first FOE's you find legit scared me, the deer and the boar. I was afraid to go near them. I felt like they definitely did something right with FOE's since they always spooked me out whenever I first encountered them. Maybe it was just the fear of being killed if I made one wrong move around them.

Eri Ayase said:
Iron Man said:
Man I have Trilogy and finished 1 a couple times. I should start 2 and 3

i didnt even finish 1 yet

i started it when i didnt really have time to play games, when i pick it up again ill prob restart and try to play through it all without much breaks (because thats how metroid games are meant to be played imo)
You should finish it eventually, prime 1 is my favourite game. I've always played it while taking a ton of breaks though. It doesn't hamper the experience as far as I can tell, if anything the ability to pick up where I left off so easily is one of the things I love about it.

I should get back to Prime 2 myself.

Pokemon X

I have a male Eevee and a female Eevee via the GTS. I want to leave them in the Day Care so I can get a female Eevee without having to worry about it getting too strong, so is there anything I can do to ensure that my Eevee offspring is female?

Kid Icarus Uprising

Did Chapters 1-2, both on 7.0 when it became possible for the former.

I also tried 9.0 on Chapter 1 and got completely wrecked, this game's 9.0 is certainly no joke.

And at some point during this I played a Free-For-All match with some strangers and wrecked with a two KO lead, feels good to win the first online match I've played in years.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

obtained le gravity boost

Fire Emblem

completed chapter 23. I sort of wanted to spam the arena in chapter 20 but my army's still invincible right now so I didn't mess with it. also I accidentally killed Heath. he had the most fabulous hair, rip.

Mario Kart 8

finally got the DLC bundle (and Mercedes DLC), I've fallen back in love with MK. I can't stop racing on Hyrule Circuit, Mute City and SNES Rainbow Road. Also, Link driving a Mercedes is probably the best thing ever

can't wait for the Animal Crossing DLC to be released next week, gonna use Isabelle all the time

Eri Ayase said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (WiiWare version)

Finished the second day of investigations in Ep 4

well its pretty damn obvious that the guy from the boat rental is the murderer of edgeworth's father

but damn

what even happened there

if being stuck in an elevator for 5 hours isnt bad enough, also having your father killed while being stuck in there is even heavier

cant blame edgeworth honestly

and he didnt lie when he said von karma is an even bigger asshole than him, hory shet

+also now we know the game plays in 2016.

Maki Nishikino said:
Lyn said:
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl <--- Odyssey is literally the most painful word to spell correctly, how do you even

That's when I started to enjoy the game, and later on I started exploring the second floor of the labyrinth (mfw REST SQUAD didn't fit as a guild name) and started to encounter FOEs, which was terrifying especially when one of the deer-esque ones turned around (to face me) sooner than I thought and it scared the living daylights out of me.

So when a giant boar rushed me suddenly, I was by no means prepared and even got partially wrecked by one of the later placements and even further when I tried to go down the southeasternmost path for just a treasure chest, rip. Only two of my party members were still alive (one was the mage, I think the other was the healer), and it was in that dire moment I discovered this game actually had a menu where you could actually heal there, use your skill points to get more skills (I was wondering what happened to that), and just view how you were doing.

Looks like you got greedy going for treasure lol.

Well, I did the same thing a little later in the dungeon. You might realise which room I'm talking about once you come across it yourself.

The first FOE's you find legit scared me, the deer and the boar. I was afraid to go near them. I felt like they definitely did something right with FOE's since they always spooked me out whenever I first encountered them. Maybe it was just the fear of being killed if I made one wrong move around them.
In hindsight, it probably only caught me because I was walking and didn't expect to get bum-rushed.

But yeah, they spooked me so much it almost deterred me from continuing to play, if I'm to be honest. I managed to stick with it, and I seriously have to agree with you there, it definitely adds an interesting element of vulnerability to the game that just makes it more strategic to traverse through the labyrinth because they're just too strong for you.

That said, they're still nothing compared to Ornes, those are the real scum.

Eri Ayase said:

Finished the second trial of episode 4.

So Edgeworth did commit a murder.

I'm seeing an evil plottwist coming.

And Larry isn't the most useless character in the game anymore, so that's cool.

I honestly thought I chose a wrong option when the "guilty" came up tho, lol.

Also what the fuck are they seriously trying to still arrest Edgeworth now that it's basically confirmed that it wasn't him?

Eri Ayase said:

Finished the last investigation of Episode 4

oh fk

Karma is legit evil and not just an asshole

and

Edgeworth killed his father (accidentally)

this trial gon b gud

also what the fuck

did phoenix literally just become a lawyer because of edgeworth

HA GAA- *shot*

Eri Ayase said:
Eri Ayase said:

Finished the last investigation of Episode 4

oh fk

Karma is legit evil and not just an asshole

and

Edgeworth killed his father (accidentally)

this trial gon b gud

also what the fuck

did phoenix literally just become a lawyer because of edgeworth

HA GAA- *shot*
Oh man well you are in for a ride, because believe it or not, this case gets MUCH BETTER.

played some sm4sh with stagazing, nysic, and freakworld

the world's most powerful pokemon is barely a match for the majesty of duck hunt dog

Smash 4
Gave Mewtwo a try online (for glory), many just kind of taunted and stood there for a while, all I lost on because I am not that skilled with Smash and Mewtwo.

Super Smash Bros.

old game yet still really awesome to play today

Back