What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Katawa Shoujo

Two down, three to go.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

This game is so good, I've played it for the majority (43+ hours) of what's almost been three days in what's been two sessions. I progressed further, got the fifth and sixth members of my party, and roamed Frontier Village to start quests before stopping. It kind of bugs me how I had the second highest affinity with the first three before the fourth happened, then that standard just dropped when I was also hit with the other two and I have a ton of yellows now. rip, but oh well.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Just doing risen challenges for the Walhart recruitment bonus chapter. After clearing the game, FE:A just becomes a grind-fest for the remaining bonus recruits. I had a quick survey of the last bonus level (with Ike's descendant) and just why

I can buy Master Seal's soon, one more chapter. Everybody is nearing promotion, I'd grind a bit to get them there but I don't have the master/second seals nor the money to buy too many of them. Golden Pack sounds enticing right about now.

Also I don't really care about the child characters so I might just play most of the game without them. I might get Severa and Morgan like I did in my og playthrough.

edit: I grinded Olivia to 15 then used one of my two 2nd seals on her. Pink hair myrmidon is cute, I think this is also the first time I've seen the female myrmidon sprite.

Lucina said:
No seth is pretty bad later on.
Lucina said:
Lucina said:
kidding_0.png

Eri Ayase said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (WiiWare version)

Episode 3, Day 2, just before the trial

maaan those investigations are mildly boring

put they make you even more hyped for the trials

oh fuck the trials

those are the best things ive seen in a while

Eri Ayase said:
maaan those investigations are mildly boring

put they make you even more hyped for the trials

oh fuck the trials

those are the best things ive seen in a while
yeah case 3 has a mostly boring investigation but a really great trial

just wait for case 4

also do you have the DLC case (rise from the ashes) yet

Glitchy said:
Fire Emblem Blazing Sword

Raven just died to 32 accuracy. Why?
Nothing is ever unlikely in Fire Emblem.

That's what I learned after getting wrecked by the mass of bad luck in my run.

I have a huge mix of insanely good luck and terribly bad luck this time around. But the bad outshines the good. Because Hector just had to hit 45% accuracy and 4% critical on Raven of all enemies.

Glitchy said:
I have a huge mix of insanely good luck and terribly bad luck this time around. But the bad outshines the good. Because Hector just had to hit 45% accuracy and 4% critical on Raven of all enemies.
Oh pfft that actually happened to me with a slightly higher crit %, I feel your struggle.

It always sucks when you crit an enemy unit you can recruit, hopefully that's not the case in my HHM run due to the buffs they get.

Glitchy said:
Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword

Still at Chapter 17x. This time Kent got critted by the pirate with the Killer Axe.
Yeah, you should always attack units with killer weapons from a distance.

Oh, this is why I always check the enemy's weapons at the start of every map, besides seeing if there are things to steal.

I've gotten wrecked too many times by a Killer weapon user's sudden ambush to let that happen any more.

Everyone has been promoted to a 2nd tier class besides a few that I'm waiting on second seals with + healers. I'm thinking of just promoting them now, grinding exp for healers is slow and tedious and I'm already low on cash. They're Lv15 so they're not missing out on much. I contemplated reclassing Cherche to Troubadour for that +2 resistance but then I'd have to grind healing again so eh, sounds like a shit time.

I guess I'll do the Henry/Lucina chapter tomorrow.

Katawa Shoujo

Three down, two to go. I still don't understand Rin much, but I sort of understand too. I can't explain it.

I feel like I've read that somewhere before.

Nozomi Toujou said:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

played for 13 minutes before I had to go dye eggs
WANT GAME! WANT GAME SO BAD!
Actually, I'm getting it today.

Back