What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem Awakening

What I don't like about Pokemon that evolve at Level 40+, though, is how they take a tediously long amount of time to evolve.

Which is why I might have trouble with Larvesta ._.

Mariofan169 said:
What I don't like about Pokemon that evolve at Level 40+, though, is how they take a tediously long amount of time to evolve.

Which is why I might have trouble with Larvesta ._.
I remember playing through White wondering the whole game when this little bug was going to evolve, lol. In my first Elite Four run you can see at the end I still have this little Larvesta alongside the 'mons that did all the work (Excadrill and Conkeldurr).

Of course, having to spend all that time with the little worm made me really appreciate when she evolved into this beautiful and awesome Volcarona.

supermariofan said:
Final Fantasy X, It's fun but I hate playing as Tidus, I don't know who's more of a manchild. Him or...

Idk how far you are but the game gets really good later on.
To the point where you will actually like Tidus when you know his backstory.
Also Auron for best FF protagonist character ever.

Just got Cave Story, and I'm really enjoy so far.

MidnaFreak said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Just got Cave Story, and I'm really enjoy so far.

I never got past the second level, mainly due to boreness. Have heard that many people like it tho!
Are you talking about the Bushlands? Cause that's where I'm at now.

MidnaFreak said:
supermariofan said:
Final Fantasy X, It's fun but I hate playing as Tidus, I don't know who's more of a manchild. Him or...

Idk how far you are but the game gets really good later on.
To the point where you will actually like Tidus when you know his backstory.
Also Auron for best FF protagonist character ever.
I don't know because after "I need food!", and "Hold on, I'll get more wood" (as he says to...fire), I think it's a little too late for me to like him

Back