What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The last game I played is something.

so i went back and played skyrim for the first time since its release and its not as bugy or glitched from what i remembered.

Im assuming expansions fixed some things.

also started a new game on darksiders 2

you can feel the inspiration of zelda games

Yeah Skyrim is like thrice as good now, especially the ps3 version seems to have improved because it kept crashing.

Mario Golf: World Tour

I just got an excellent -16 on the Castle Tournament, I can rest easy now that I've secured a gold for it. Also you can only have a max of 18 (or maybe 20, I forget) mulligans.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Yeah Skyrim is like thrice as good now, especially the ps3 version seems to have improved because it kept crashing.

yeah ive gathered that.

ive only seen one glitch and that was because some npc was missing in the companion quest line, although that npc was there upon resetting.

also it seems like the whole menu delay thing doesnt happen very often and the load times seem a lot better too.

I tried to start a Fusion playthrough on my phone the other day. *bleep* those missile controls.

Toothless said:
Metroid Fusion. Finally, after days, I beat that Nightmare. Ugh, it is so much harder to do that on an iPad generator than it would on an actual GBA

you must be skilled to do that crap.

I can barely use a phone let alone play a game.

Super Metroid is pretty good about it, you just hit "Select" or something to toggle what you're firing. Holding R on a mobile is just plain evil.

Related to the title: MegaMan Battle Network(yes it was on my phone)

Zae Eildus said:
so i went back and played skyrim for the first time since its release and its not as bugy or glitched from what i remembered.

Im assuming expansions fixed some things.
I haven't run into any glitches (I got it a month ago), so I'm assuming that patches have solved most if not all of those problems, yeah.

Zae Eildus said:
Vommack said:
Related to the title: MegaMan Battle Network(yes it was on my phone)

have fun later

some of those later areas are nightmarish
I was expecting that...

Toothless said:
Metroid Fusion again. I think I am nearing the end. It is getting really intense.

Samus disobeyed orders from the Federation. The Federation has a Metroid breeding program. There are 10 Sa-X's. Wow. Just...wow.

yep federation is consisted of assholes, they also remind me of umbrella from resident evil

Toothless said:
Metroid Fusion again. I think I am nearing the end. It is getting really intense.

Samus disobeyed orders from the Federation. The Federation has a Metroid breeding program. There are 10 Sa-X's. Wow. Just...wow.
You have to fight every one of them

Paper Mario (N64) Second round of doing the whole game.
NewerSMBW, Second round doing it.
Mario Strikers Charged because of FIFA. I wish I had FIFA though

Kid Icarus: Uprising
So, I was playing online, and the match ended as usual. But I was kicked back into the fray immediately afterwards, and 2 people died before the match even started. Speaking of which, it still hasn't started.

EDIT: It started. I can't attack anyone, but I can at least move.
EDIT 2: Even the Daybreak won't scratch them.
EDIT 3: Their 3D models aren't even moving. And one is floating.
EDIT 4: It's over. And now i'm in another match, which started when I selected my weapon. Hopefully this one starts normally!
EDIT5: It started, went, and ended like a normal match. So that's good!

Race Driver Grid.

Turning off all the driving assists when you don't even know how a manual transmission works is a Bad Idea.

Tearaway

This game does a hell of a better job using paper as a mechanic than any of the Paper Mario games did.

Back