What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Well by not get into it I mean that I don't get how the enemies do loads of damage to my party and even when I brave a couple of times it doesn't seem to be very effective. Might try those other two you mentioned though.

Yoshidude99 said:
Well by not get into it I mean that I don't get how the enemies do loads of damage to my party and even when I brave a couple of times it doesn't seem to be very effective. Might try those other two you mentioned though.

Well i have no idea about bravely default as i havent played it and im doing nothing on it to ensure my experience is fresh when it releases here.

but yeah hope you enjoy the other two, they were a lot of fun when i played them and i still consider them to be among some of the best rpg games ever made, especially tales of innocence.

Just beat Wing Commander: Prophecy.

Fantastic game.

Glaceon said:
Maylene said:
Pokemon x

help iv breeding sucks

This is why I don't. EVs are good enough for me.

it'll all be worth it in the end

Zae said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Well i have no idea about bravely default as i havent played it and im doing nothing on it to ensure my experience is fresh when it releases here.

hehe, it's already released here. Even though it's one of my christmas presents so I'll have to wait a few weeks still, might not even arrive in the mail until 24th though.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Zae said:
Yoshidude99 said:

hehe, it's already released here. Even though it's one of my christmas presents so I'll have to wait a few weeks still, might not even arrive in the mail until 24th though.

lucky bastard

we dont get it until feb

Lego Lord of the Rings

started playing this some more to start off my Hobbit 2 hype

i'm at 82% completion

Meh, in the end, consider how much babies you killed off overall for your "perfect" Pokemon.

plz dunt taek 2 srlsly

NotABannableOffense said:
Glaceon said:
Maylene said:
Glaceon said:
Maylene said:
Pokemon x

help iv breeding sucks

If the IV breeder can get to that end, that is.

As someone who has breed 7 perfects thus far.

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND IT WAS GOOD

i don't think i've ever gotten all six ivs perfect

i just stop at 5 since the 6th is normally useless

New Leaf

Was surprised by the snow. Last time I played, the Spooky set was on sale...still don't have the cabana wall.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Meh, in the end, consider how much babies you killed off overall for your "perfect" Pokemon.

plz dunt taek 2 srlsly

I wondertraded them all

Maylene said:
NotABannableOffense said:
Glaceon said:
Maylene said:
Glaceon said:
Maylene said:
Pokemon x

help iv breeding sucks

If the IV breeder can get to that end, that is.

As someone who has breed 7 perfects thus far.

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND IT WAS GOOD

i don't think i've ever gotten all six ivs perfect

i just stop at 5 since the 6th is normally useless

Only having 5 is what i mean.

Special Attackers with high attack are actually worse and far more prone to Swagger.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Just did the Desert Palace.

Earthbound

Never got the Sword of Kings, but I don't think it will make that much of a difference.

Back