What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Neverwinter.

Made it to like level 26, gotta admit though these bosses are pretty fun.

Mario Party 2

landed on a hidden block that contained a star, then on the next turn, i stole all of :wario:'s coins (130) bought the star and landed on another hidden block that contained a star ;D

Project X Zone.

Cleared the fifth prologue. And this was the first time I had played the game in about a week or two (perhaps even three). And before then I hadn't played it in a bit.

I really don't play this game much.

It isn't even my copy; I accidentally took it from my friend a few weeks back (I had started a save before then).

But at least once I start again I'll actually be starting the main game.

Meta Knight said:
Mario Party 2

landed on a hidden block that contained a star, then on the next turn, i stole all of :wario:'s coins (130) bought the star and landed on another hidden block that contained a star ;D

I smell hacks somewhere in that post.

Sonic Colours

Finished up Planet Wisp after many frustrating tries to beat Act 4, had less trouble with 5 and 6, beat Refreshinator and started Aquarium Park and beat Act 1.

The Grinch said:
Meta Knight said:
Mario Party 2

I smell hacks somewhere in that post.
That's literally what happened though :posh:

Anyway, Pikmin 3 beat my brother in the bingo battle

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Chrono Trigger. No wonder it's one of the 100 best RPG (according to IGN).

its mostly overrated.

Battle system is pretty boring aside from techs though.

New Super Mario said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
It hasn't hooked me yet, and I already have three partners. (with myself included)

personally it doesnt get too good until the half-way point(aka when you got most of the characters).

Pokémon X.

Well, I'm still playing it, but my 3DS chose to end my play session earlier even though I plugged the charger in before it actually died.
For some reason, my 3DS (nearly) dying is an extremely common occurrence for me nowadays. It's pretty bad.

Zae said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

its mostly overrated.

^ While I see that it's a pretty good game, the one part that particularly annoyed me was the (in comparison to FFVI, FFVII and BoFII) relatively lame storyline.

The Grinch said:
Zae said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

its mostly overrated.

^ While I see that it's a pretty good game, the one part that particularly annoyed me was the (in comparison to FFVI, FFVII and BoFII) relatively lame storyline.

bof2 a good storyline? please nothing about that game was good, besides nina.

But yes the story isnt super duper, but it was good at the time.

Although really most of the rpg storylines mentioned in this community feel pitiful when compared with smt storylines.

Batman Arkham Asylum

3 medals on Intensive Treatment challenge. I surprised myself.

Speaking of RPGs can anyone recommend me some good DS or 3DS ones? I'm wanting to see if I can get Dragon Quest IX at some point but any suggestions would be good. I love the Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi ones how you can choose to fight enemies but any good ones will do.

Yoshidude99 said:
Batman Arkham Asylum

3 medals on Intensive Treatment challenge. I surprised myself.

Speaking of RPGs can anyone recommend me some good DS or 3DS ones? I'm wanting to see if I can get Dragon Quest IX at some point but any suggestions would be good. I love the Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi ones how you can choose to fight enemies but any good ones will do.

for ds i reconmend shin megami tensei strange journey, also devil survivor 1 and 2. Magical star sign is also good.

3ds id reconmend smt soul hackers, and honestly wait until bravely default flying fairy come out.

I've played Magical Star Sign on a emulator for a little bit. It was quite cool. I have the demo of Bravely Default but I can't really get into it.

Yoshidude99 said:
I've played Magical Star Sign on a emulator for a little bit. It was quite cool. I have the demo of Bravely Default but I can't really get into it.

sniff sniff

also if you like playing games on a ds that can be translated via hacks or whatever id strongly suggest soma bringer and tales of innocence.

Both are very excellent and just tons of fun, but im not sure if you're into that.

Back