What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles on my iPod.

In a sudden burst of noglastia.
tumblr_m74p2rljsO1qi8wayo1_500.jpg

YES

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Ragequit after dying on
W2-1
at least 15 times. :mad:

I get too overexcited. But I blame the sensitive buttons!!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I also gave up after dying about eight or nine times on World 9-6.

I also played 9-1.

Pokemon HeartGold

Got through Union Cave. Both Row (Butterfree - Lv16) & Timelord (Spinarak - Lv16) did fine in The cave, despite everything in there being strong against them, except for Rattata.

Pokemon HeartGold
Beat Bugsy. Team: Row (Butterfree - Lv18) & Timelord (Spinarak - Lv18)

Pokemon Black
So, I spent 30 minutes hacking in a Venipede so I could start my Bug Monotype on it. I was a little worried since I might have given or taken one point for each stat and the leveling up was a bit wonky at first, but it buffed out. My team is just Hax (Venipede - Lv15) for now, won't be getting another bug type until after Lenora's Gym.

Mario Kart Wii.

Finally unlocked Mii Outfit B last night, and this morning I made an attempt in the ongoing tournament. Didn't get into the top ten, but I completed my objective in a good time.

NSMBU!!
I played it at my friend's house. I got my own file and I made it to Peach's Castle-2. I beat Flight of the Parabeetles in one try! It was much easier than the parabeetle level in NSMBW

Pokemon FireRed
So I hacked in a Seedot after an hour of looking for working game shark codes, but then decided to box it and get a Poochyena since they're more beginner like. I'll get a Seedot after the first gym. I am training to go against my rival now. I have Pauline the Lv10 Poochyena. Inspired by Game Grumps playing DK's Crash Course and getting angry and shit.

Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee

This is much more difficult than Unleashed. My only complaint is how limited the roster and stages are. Seriously, only eleven monsters?

New Super Mario Bros.

Replayed a few levels in World 7.

Pokemon HeartGold
Hacked in a Larvitar so that I could begin my dark monotype. He's pretty beast, could take three hits from x4 Damage STAB Moves. The only problem is that he isn't a Dark-Type yet. That'll be a long time. Team: Jeff (Larvitar - Lv13)

Fianlly got a new PS2 so I've been playing Star Wars Episode 3, Crash of the Titans and Buzz Junior Monster Rumble all morning. I'm so happy I have my PS2 back.

Godzilla Unleashed

NABO will agree with me, Destoroyah is very broken. Three hits from the horn katana and you've lost a health cell. Oxygen Destroyer is a very cheap attack too.

Back