What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart 7

Played a few cups to earn a few more coins.

Prince of Persia the Sands of Time

Pretty good game. The controls are pretty hard when it comes to running and jumping off walls though. I'm thining about getting a gamepad for this game.

Mario Kart 7

Mario Kart 7
I've been doing different combos with random.org then playing online

Ace of Spades
I had an annoying visitor and he liked the game so we took in turns. His turns were 5 times as long, but as long as I didn't have to bother making a conversation with him, the better.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I played with my dad and brother. My dad's actually not that bad for a first timer. You should've seen his face when Lucario got a Smash Ball and used Aura Storm. I then had to explain what a final smash was.

Nintendo Land
Completed the Zelda Attraction. I really like the prize winning game, it's kind of fun to just sit there and drop your money into a pit. I want to complete Pikmin or Metroid next.

New Super Mario Bros. U
I got to World 3: Sparkling Waters. I also completeness all the 1-star Challenges, I had so much fucking trouble getting gold on the 1-Up Rally with Koopas. I will do World 3 & 4 next then the 2-Star Challenges

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
So I beat World 1, the Goomba Boss was fucking hard because I used the Scissors at the wrong time, so I was stuck doing 2-4 HP every turn. I'm currently doing World 2 now.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Lego Lord of the Rings with Javelin.

Tried to win the game by jumping into the lava in the center of Mount Doom as Isildur, but all I got was an achievement called "It won't be that easy".

Oh well...

Nintendo Land
Played Pikmin Adventure and beat Bulblord. Also, I heard bad things about octopus dance so I avoided it, but its one of my favourite ones, simple and fast-paced.

New Super Mario Bros. U
Beat World 4, I like the Fliprus Lake secret level, it's really interesting.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
I am at the boss of World 3, This game is a lot better than people said it was IMO, fucking love it. I hate to say it but I think I played it more than the Wii U so far.

Back