What game did you last play?!?!?!?

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I really, really, really hate 7-Tower and 7-4. Worst levels in the entire game.

inb4world9levels

MKGirlism said:
Crash, I know a person I can go Online with, but I didn't do it yet, because of the KPN HotSpot's quality (don't make me laugh!) of Internet.
Oh well, only 3 days left, and I'm in my new home, with good Internet.
After that, I'll try Online.

Sounds good.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Borderlands

good game

Get a chance to play the second one yet?

Working through Halo 4's campaign mode with my brothers, lotta crazy shit happened.

Also played some Pokemon White 2,
got a Meowth from Yancy.

i played through the entire first area of Pid with one of my friends

game itself seems decent, but i don't think the main gameplay mechanic is going to really keep me interested enough for dedicated single-player play

Super Hexagon

i'm so good i got all the way to 40 seconds on hexagon

more Super Hexagon

certified hexagon and better than mcd already

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Got the gold classics DLC for free. It's nice to play classic old stages, but would it have been too much to put remixes of the original themes?

Ghost Nappa said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Got the gold classics DLC for free. It's nice to play classic old stages, but would it have been too much to put remixes of the original themes?

Hey, it's free stuff.

I like how they were all sort of connected, through pipes and such. The third stage starts you in bowsers castle then you can pretty much go above ground to another older level through a red pipe. Then you come back down at the end and beat bowser.

^something being free doesn't shield it from criticism, although I don't care at all about what he's talking about so I'm just saying that for the record in the most general sense possible

Tetris

Crocodile Dippy said:
^something being free doesn't shield it from criticism, although I don't care at all about what he's talking about so I'm just saying that for the record in the most general sense possible

Tetris

I know, just saying that its nice to have free stuff once in a while.

Pokemon Black 2.

Caught a Skorupi, two of them for breeding, never got adamant nature so just went with naughty.
Got it to drapion and I already like it.

Super Hexagon

help, i think i'm addicted

also got hexagon on hexagoner and sufficiently mastered the art of spasmodically pushing left and right alternately to a computerized beat

Nintendo Land

Assassin's Creed 3: These controls will take me a while to get used too. The first gun mission was so frustrating at times. (With Lee and Hinckley)

New Super Mario said:
Nintendo Land

Assassin's Creed 3: These controls will take me a while to get used too. The first gun mission was so frustrating at times. (With Lee and Hinckley)

Hickey, I think you mean. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of things in a day or so (depending on how much time you spend playing).

Zen Pinball 3D

Pokémon Diamond

Forgot to save after leveling up my Eevees, Rin and Len, at the daycare. :/

Back