What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Yellow

Picked up my game boy color and brushed the dust off it, put in some batteries and started where I left off. I already made a game plan a few months ago, so I ditched my Sandslash and Mankey and kept Pikachu, Charmeleon and Ivysaur. Just on S. S. Anne now.

Pokemon Yellow

Restarted, just beat misty. My 'mons are Lv21 with the exception of Charmeleon. I have Thunder (PIKACHU), Zynx (NIDOKING), Bulba (IVYSAUR) & Chief (CHARMELEON). Bulbasaur's beat. misty by itself. Squirted will be a pain in the fucking ass to train. Lv10 to Lv25 or something. I'll leave some trainers for it to fight.

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble. Beat the first world and one level in the second world. It's the first time I'm playing it, and I'm liking it so far.

Covert Action

The Sid Meier game that nobody has ever heard of before.....

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

I love this game. It's really fun and even better than YIDS. I'm now at World 2. I glitched the second bossfight though because I was knocked off the edge as I delivered the final hit so the victory music was playing but Yoshi had fallen off the screen.

Soma Bringer.

Replaying it mainly due to not ever beating it and plus, it's a fantasic game anyway.

Choose millers and went with the darks class.

Is pretty neat so far.

Pokemon Yellow

Got Soare the Snorlax before. My Ivysaur; Bulba evolved into Venusaur and I remembered that you can store items. Dumped all my useless shit out, now I can hold stuff.
My team:
PIKACHU (Thunder) Lv32 - Thunderbolt/Submission/Mega Kick/Thunder Wave
NIDOKING (Zynx) Lv32 - Water Gun/Poison Sting/Thrash/Double Kick
VENUSAUR (Bulba) Lv32 - Body Slam/PoisonPowder/Razor Leaf/Mega Drain
CHARMELEON (Chief) Lv33 -Slash/Dig/Ember/Mega Punch
WARTORTLE (Gray) Lv32 - Take Down/Ice Beam/Bite/BubbleBeam
SNORLAX (Snoare) Lv32 - Thunderbolt/Double-Edge/Rest/Rock Slide

Yoshi's Island

This game is really fun and frustrating at the same time. It has me additcted. Hookbill just made me laugh with his arm flapping animation.

part of the steam demo for Pid

it was pretty good, had a nice balance of platforming action and good puzzle solving fun, simple and easy to pick up

Back