What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Crackin355 said:
Pokemon White 2

I was wondering why Darumaka's attacks were missing even though they had 100% accuracy. It's because he has the stupid hustle ability. It makes him a stronger beast, but I keep missing all the time. Gah. I gotta fight Burgh now.

I stole the wide lens from my Black version to counteract hustle on Deino/Zwelious.

White 2, got the 8th gym badge, beat Colress, beat White Kyurem, and beat Ghetsis.

Pokemon White 2

Hey, so who do you think is stubborn enough to spend 6 hours searching for Pokemon he won't even use? Hint: Me.

New Super Mario said:
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Insomniac Games made a horrible move selling the franchise......

Actually, they were smart enough to quit while they were ahead, and move on to something different. Same with Naughty Dog and the Crash series.

Super Mario Bros 3

Anyone who says Mario is for wusses has clearly never played this game. I died loads in World 2. The furthest I've got is the Airship.

Epic Nitwit said:
New Super Mario said:
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Insomniac Games made a horrible move selling the franchise......

Actually, they were smart enough to quit while they were ahead, and move on to something different. Same with Naughty Dog and the Crash series.
Yeah I know. Legend of Spyro was ok, and some of the newer crashes were kinda good, but what Activision did to Spyro was awful.

I'm going to be able to play Spyro 1 next week!

Super Mario Bros 3
Used the first Warp Whistle to get to World 4. Now going to try and get the next one in World 1.

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I'm going to be able to play Spyro 1 next week!
If you think that's a great game, trust me, Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon are 1000% better.

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Sgt. Byrd!
Well it will be the first Spyro game I've played that isn't a demo.

Super Mario 64 ~ I've made a Gangnam Style out of it.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 ~ 2 new DLC's.

I gave up on Giant Land on SMB3 so I probably won't play it again for a while. So I got 2 packs of Kid Icarus Uprising Ar Cards. I got loads of Hearts and Idols in the game for that. I don't know how you make them battle though. I'm doing the last chapter of the game later.

Lakitu:

Kid Icarus Uprising

That final boss battle was so epic. It's a shame Medusa died though. The ending was funny too. I want to see a sequel to this game with Viridi trying to destroy Human life like she said she would. I'm Still going to be playing the game for a long time getting everything and buying AR Cards I can tell. Also I got to Dark Pit in Boss Battles mode. I would've of got further if I had realized that the Drink of the Gods don't spawn again.

Back