What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Crackin355 said:
Lakituthequick said:
Hmm, when I access the DS-network configuration screen on my 3DS, it doesn't support my WPA2 protected access-point anymore.
3dswpa2support_zpsaf40ba90.jpg

Sorry for the crap-quality picture.

I think it might be because you tried changing it.
Nope. It just doesn't support else than WEP.

Lakitu, it looks like you're using a Flash Card (R4, SuperCard, AceKard, M3, etc.).
If that's so, then your game runs in DS Mode, which explains it.

Why do I say that?
Because if you're running it from a real Cartridge, you aren't supposed to get access to the WiFi Configuration at all.
Here's what you're supposed to see, if you're entering WiFi Settings on a DSi or 3DS:
NoWiFiAccessJP.png
NoWiFiAccessEU.png

Animal Crossing: Wild World

I started a new game after finding my 3DS
I'm doing the New Year's money cheat.
I just HATE plucking weeds. They SUCK.
Also 2 of my favorite neighbors moved. :'(

MKGirlism said:
Lakitu, it looks like you're using a Flash Card (R4, SuperCard, AceKard, M3, etc.).
Nope.

MKGirlism said:
If that's so, then your game runs in DS Mode, which explains it.
Not a game. System Settings > Internet Settings > Nintendo DS-connections
ndsinternet_zps544fa4d1.png
God, is a Capture Device handy here.

MKGirlism said:
Here's what you're supposed to see, if you're entering WiFi Settings on a DSi or 3DS:
NoWiFiAccessJP.png
NoWiFiAccessEU.png
That doesn't exactly look like a configuration screen. More like a redirection.

Actually, you're only wasting your time on the DS Configuration.
Pokémon BW and B2W2 all use 3DS's Connection, just like they were 3DS games.
So set up Internet Connection in your 3DS Settings, and you can connect right away.

more metroid fusion

i'm not really digging the whole report back to the computer after every powerup deal, but since i'd pretty much be lost without it, i guess i'm kinda divided

Yoshi's Story for Virtual console.
Controls like buttz but I dont even notice I love that game whats punctuation

Boom Street

I played on Slimenia, which Slime started pretty good, but everyone landed on my 200+ Shops and I got the money pretty easily. Two of the CPU's almost screwed me over when I was one space from winning. They both landed on Suit Squares, one of them took me down 200g and the other would've taken the money I had spare if they got a money stealing card. Luckily, The second CPU failed.

Little Big Planet for PS Vita, Pokémon White 2, Sonic Generations (X360), and Mario Kart 7.

Boom Street

I played on Yoshi's Island, Yoshi had a huge lead in shops, prices and areas. He had 9 Shops, I had 4. He got 300+ for each, I got nearly 200 for my best ones. Luckily, I got a suit card that gave me 960g. And I thought I was about to lose but the limit was 8000g and I didnt realize, so I won without realizing.

Kid Icarus Uprising

Love the Metroid refrence and then Viridi saying that the two gaming universes are totally unconected.

Super Mario Bros 3

Just really starting to play this now on All Stars on Wii. I'm starting to see just how good it is. I got to World 2 which is the furthest I have ever reached in this game thus far. I love it.

Angry Birds Seasons
Just got an update with some more levels. Year of the Dragon is the best.

Yoshidude99 said:
Kid Icarus Uprising

Love the Metroid refrence and then Viridi saying that the two gaming universes are totally unconected.

Super Mario Bros 3

Just really starting to play this now on All Stars on Wii. I'm starting to see just how good it is. I got to World 2 which is the furthest I have ever reached in this game thus far. I love it.

Angry Birds Seasons

I'm playing SMB3 with tanooki only and no deaths and I'm on 1/2 way in world 5

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta ~ It only has 1 Tutorial, and an Online Mode that nobody plays. Is Sony joking around or something?
Pokémon White 2 EUR ~ I've continued its progress.

Ventus said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Kid Icarus Uprising

Super Mario Bros 3

Angry Birds Seasons

I'm playing SMB3 with tanooki only and no deaths and I'm on 1/2 way in world 5
How is the rest of the game then?

Back