What game did you last play?!?!?!?

New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:
NSY said:
Gameplay > Graphics

This. Although, graphics do play a role in making a game look pleasing. And creating a nice atmosphere.
Agreed.

My favorite game of all time is a PS1 game.

Plus, nobody thinks of the "graphics for it's time". You got to respect that. Those would have been awesome back in the day when it came out.
This. Crash 3 had some of the best graphics around at it's time even though it's a PS1 game. Graphics don't have to be good for a game to be good. The classic Sonic games show that especially.

Kid Icarus Uprising
Doing some more treasure hunts.

Faceraiders

This game still makes me laugh.

Some Pokemon White 2, gearing up for a Elite 4 Re-match.

To answer Crackin's question: I was about to get on the Plasma Frigate after the 8th gym.

Rayman Raving Rabbids (GBA)
It's not what you guys think. It's a proper Rayman platformer where you actually fight the Rabbids. It starts getting really good once you beat the boss Rabbid of Child Play. The bosses are really fun the gameplay is a mix of Rayman 1 and 2. I thought this game was going to be bad like Hoodlum's Revenge the other Rayman GBA game (though it was an isometric game) but this game is awesome. The third world is even a version of the Dream Forest from Rayman 1! Complete with Phiranas and Livingstones.

Mario & Luigi, Partners In Time

Rayman Raving Rabbids
Well I'm almost at the end now. The Boss of the Sweet World was a pain though. I find it amusing though how the game is a 3+ rating yet you impale him on Spikes.

Rayman Raving Rabbids
The final boss fight was sort of hard but easy too. The ending is weird though its just this picture
RRR1_GBA_victory.PNG

No credits or anything just a kick back to the title screen. Still the game has been fun.

Pokémon White 2 ~ I haven't played any game, for a while.

Pokemon White 2

Love the moment where I OHKO White Kyurem, who's supposed to be a badass. As well as Ghetsis' Hydreigon. E4 should be a piece of cake.

Skyrim ~ Pretty nice, actually.

Borderlands 2.

Trying to level and get gear for the invincibles and still awwing at how amazing DT is.

Rayman 3

Found a secret room in the wall with Gems and a Secret Room with a statue of Ly from Rayman 2 and loads of Gems in the Longest Shortcut! The level isn't so bad now I know what to do in it though I think I missed a secret in the second part.

Mario Kart 7
Unlocked Daisy

Pokemon White Version 2

Fuck yeah. Destroyed the E4, all that's left is any Pokemon to catch that I couldn't get before and more trainers.

Michael Myers said:
Or you know, not name it.

That's typically what I end up doing, it's a good thing I can always change it later, otherwise the female Arcanine I have would still be Roku instead of Azula.

Zae said:
Borderlands 2.

Trying to level and get gear for the invincibles and still awwing at how amazing DT is.

Yeah, DT is pretty badass, I think Gaige might be my favorite character to use, alongside Zer0.

Pokemon White 2

Currently in Mistralton City, kicking myself for not getting into this series earlier.

Sonic 4 EP 2
I was playing in a store on an I pad and didn't know the controls so I sucked. Still seems like a good game to get on Steam though.

Back