What game did you last play?!?!?!?

MK7, first time in ages.

Yoshidude99 said:
Ventus said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Kid Icarus Uprising

Love the Metroid refrence and then Viridi saying that the two gaming universes are totally unconected.

Super Mario Bros 3

Just really starting to play this now on All Stars on Wii. I'm starting to see just how good it is. I got to World 2 which is the furthest I have ever reached in this game thus far. I love it.

Angry Birds Seasons
Just got an update with some more levels. Year of the Dragon is the best.

I'm playing SMB3 with tanooki only and no deaths and I'm on 1/2 way in world 5
How is the rest of the game then?

This is my 3rd playthough and still no lives lost and in world 6

Final Fantasy III DS.

I find it hilarious and stupid how my Dark Mage is the only one in my party who can actually deal some major damage to any enemies, but I'm certain that I can train my other party members so their damage dealing-capacity become satisfactory for me.

Metroid Fusion

I beat Nightmare.

Pokémon Diamond

Still can't genderbreed a girl.

Final Fantasy III DS again. I got to places, died and realised I forgot to save, so I have to redo everything I did! Hooray!

I am totally not sarcastic at all here, BTW.

Pokemon White 2

I was wondering why Darumaka's attacks were missing even though they had 100% accuracy. It's because he has the stupid hustle ability. It makes him a stronger beast, but I keep missing all the time. Gah. I gotta fight Burgh now.

Dr. Turnip said:
Byakuya Togami said:
3D Solitaire

How does a 3D card game work?

Basically, the backgrounds have some depth to them, and there is a pop-out effect that occurs whenever a card is picked up or the deck is reorganized.

New Super Mario Bros. 2
I FINALLY got past W2-1 (I know, I suck.)
I learned, run, jump, run again.

Back