What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario 3D Land

I may actually not be doomed at this game! Beat the last level before the airship in W2 in 1 try, then got the airship in a total of 2 tries. I had to start over from the beginning 3 times by losing at the boss, and finally beat him on my own!

Fawfulfury65 said:
Conker's Pocket Tales, which froze after a few minutes of playing.

It's a pretty awful game.

What inspired you to play that?

I last played Ōkami.

Tf2

Team Fortress 2

Had a fun round with some people yesterday morning on the MarioWiki TF2 server, then afterwards I tried out Capture the Flag for the first time.

Mario and Sonic and the London 2012 Olympic Games and Star Wars Battlefront 2 with my friend. So much fun in London Party multiplayer.

Pokémon Black 2, Super Mario 3D Land, and Gravity Rush.

Mario Kart Wii

Played a little bit with my mom.

Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Gave my other character's things and money outside an empty house after deleting them so I could have a new character who has stuff.

Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee

I fucking hate King Ghidorah. Even when I play as a powerhouse like Mechagodzilla. I can just barely win.

I downloaded the original Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System on my Nintendo Wii. It's... definitely a JRPG of it's time. From what I heard, it came our after Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) and JUST before Final Fantasy, but came to the US before either of those two games.

Regardless, I find myself addicted to it (in terms of level grinding, anyway, though that MIGHT be because the characters start out so weak), and now that I finally have a full party, with Alis (one of the first female video game protagonists), Myau (talking cat, nice hook), Odin (REALLY disappointed that he turned out to be clean-shaven), and Noah (not sure if he's supposed to be a boy or girl), I can get on to the main plot... Hopefully.

Pokemon White. I FINALLY got this game and I'm currently in Castselia or something like that. The huge city where the third gym leader is.

Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee

Forget Ghidorah. Megalon is the bane of my existance. Also, while playing as Mechagodzilla, I was able to set Gigan's head on fire.

Pokémon Black 2 - I've tried Pokémon World Tournament on it.
You know it's actually fun?
It's even more fun, when you find out, that you can even Battle with Gym Leaders from the other Regions as well.

Back