What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo

I see the battle system hasn't improved much since the first game... Why do they make the camera so close? You can't see any of the enemies you aren't targeting. Oh well... I gave it a try.

So is it normal that I can't beat the first boss? X_x

World of Zoo.

Luigi's Mansion

Trying to figure out where Mario's glove, shoe and letter are. I missed them.

Most of them played very well. Punch-Out and Zelda II had glitched up graphics. On the other hand, Godzilla and Loz played very smoothly.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo

I see the battle system hasn't improved much since the first game... Why do they make the camera so close? You can't see any of the enemies you aren't targeting. Oh well... I gave it a try.

So is it normal that I can't beat the first boss? X_x

First boss is very easy also bosses after that will be very very hard and I beaten this game yesterday and it is hard because of too many enemies
Kingdom Hearts 2 is way better than KH1

Super Mario 3D Land and Pokémon White 2 - Both for Video Walkthroughs, starting some time this week.

Mario Kart Wii, played GameCube Rainbow Road and Mushroom City in it

Kingdom Hearts 2, beaten first cup in underworld

Luigi's Mansion

Nothin' special. Took one attempt at Biff Atlas and quit in the middle, then I got hurt on purpose to hear him bloodcurdle-scream, MAAAAAAARIOOOOOO!!!!!"

Queen Boo said:
Luigi's Mansion

Nothin' special. Took one attempt at Biff Atlas and quit in the middle, then I got hurt on purpose to hear him bloodcurdle-scream, MAAAAAAARIOOOOOO!!!!!"
I actually was planning to replay that game and the two Pikmin games... Luigi's Mansion is actually inside my GameCube at this moment...

Smashgoom202 said:
Queen Boo said:
Luigi's Mansion

I actually was planning to replay that game and the two Pikmin games... Luigi's Mansion is actually inside my GameCube at this moment...
You've beaten it? Of course I think everyone here except me who has it has beaten it...

Anyways, Super Paper Mario
Explored Flipside. That's simply it.

New Super Mario said:
I love Luigi's Mansion. I beat it in the first week I got it.
I started playing a month or so ago, and I still haven't gotten halfway. I haven't even gotten to Boolossus! Neither has my mom though.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii,

I played in my file on random levels I had unlocked.

Gogeta said:
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Fuck you Kid Buu

I think he's more irritating in Buu's Fury.

Resident Evil: Revelations

Back