What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokémon Black 2, and Gravity Rush.

Mario Kart Wii.

Tested the nunchuck controls because the Wii Wheel wasn't working, and I'm doing those controls from now on. Beat 2 races on the first tries with them.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Mario Kart Wii.

Tested the nunchuck controls because the Wii Wheel wasn't working, and I'm doing those controls from now on. Beat 2 races on the first tries with them.
Those controls are the best in my opinion.

Yoshidude99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Mario Kart Wii.

Those controls are the best in my opinion.
Yeah. They are better and less stressful.

Luigi's Mansion

Considering beating Biff Atlas but I'm not sure if I want to, he looks insanely hard. My mom made him look so hard to beat... :(

New Super Mario Bros. Just played random levels.

Super Mario 3D land.

Made it to World 2, but I had to have my mom do the first level.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

managed to pick up a new copy today for three dollars (my old one stopped working years ago) and I am pretty happy about it.

Just started playing New Vegas yesterday. Gosh dang, it feels good to be on steam again. I might play tf2 later during the weekend or something, I could use some of that pyro magic.

^please play Team Fortress 2 with us, our server feels so empty without you

also that's the last game I've played; was practicing the new Quick Fix attribute with Groden. That can be a real game changer if you're healing a good rocket jumper.

If you're healing a Soldier using the Quick Fix, you get carried along for the ride when he rocket jumps. It's amazing on Offense; jump over all of the enemies, cap the point, move on to the next point.

Okay, wow that does sound pretty awesome. Turns out I can try this out if I launch tf2--my friend gave me a strange QF a while back, and I forgot about it.

I uncrated two Strange Quick Fixes and two Strange Overdoses, and just gave one of each to Toadbert because fuck Valve.

lol, those are my mains too. Sniper is me main one, Medic is me secondary, Scout is me combat back-up when Sniper just isn't working.

Disney Friends

Finally found my copy today and played with Stitch without even bothering to search for the manual and picked up on 'em quickly.

Back