What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart DS

Beat the Mushroom Cup (Silver ranked) in 100cc and epically failed the Flower cup and quit after getting super frustrated.

Mario Kart DS?
But that's the the easiest Mario Kart, I've ever played!

MKGirlism said:
Mario Kart DS?
But that's the the easiest Mario Kart, I've ever played!
It trolls me!!! I HATE Desert Hills!!!

Anyways, Mario Party 8, this time by myself.

Super Mario All-Stars

SMB
Past W6-Castle, really hard

SMB2:TLL
Holy Shit W8-3 was hard. Took me around 2 hours to beat. Now how do you get over the lava in W8-4, I can't get to the otherside

Mario Party 9

Lost on Boo's Horror Castle because we did another lap and Kamek got loads of Mini Stars. Mabye next time. Still I was playing Castle Clearout for ages. It is better than any of the other minigames.

Oh you had Kamek I had shy guy for that.

SMB2:TLL, W8-4, how do I pass the lava. I can't reach the otherside cuz of the ceiling and not enough room to run. Is there something I have to do with the bottom floor?

Super Mario 3D Land

Passed W1-1 and went back at least 15 times and I still can't find the 2nd star coin. Then I died for the 10th time in W1-2, that means I may be doomed for most the levels in most of the games!

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Mario 3D Land

Passed W1-1 and went back at least 15 times and I still can't find the 2nd star coin. Then I died for the 10th time in W1-2, that means I may be doomed for most the levels in most of the games!
Just wait for the special worlds.

Gogeta said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Mario 3D Land

Just wait for the special worlds.
Yeah. My mom has beaten the game twice.

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse.

Super Mario 3D Land

Finally beat W1-2 and trying to find time to do the next level.

Animal Crossing (original)

Let one of the kids watch me play and waiting to find time to play more.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition

Beat Mephisto the other day, plus my brothers decided to sacrifice Nightcrawler instead, so I pretty much watched myself get dropped into a pit of lava, beat myself up, and then watched myself beat Mephisto.

I use Nightcrawler if you couldn't tell.

Pokemon Conquest.

Took over the Fighting Nation: Pugilis, now I'm kind of worrying whether or not Illusio or Terara are going to attack or not. It doesn't seem like it but I don't want them to take over places when I've got everything sorted out finally.

Super Mario Galaxy

I started over again. It's hard because of the camera, but I admit it's a really cool and fun game!

Dustforce

S/S'd the hellish Backup Shift. Only Core Temple and Hideout left. Core Temple seems doable, but Hideout seems like an exercise in masochistic wall and dash jumps.

Resident Evil: Revelations

Finished Episode 10 ("Tangled Webs") and am going to start Episode 11 ("Revelations"), which looks like it'll start with a boss fight (some giant tentacled thing destroyed the helicopter Jill and Chris were going to use to escape the Queen Zenobia).

Super Paper Mario.

Beat Chapter 2-3 in less than 6 minutes.

Byakuya Togami said:
Resident Evil: Revelations
Finished Episode 11 and will start Episode 12 ("The Queen Is Dead") soon, and the ways things are looking, it's the last episode (it better be good). Episode 11 did start with a boss fight. I had to survive two and half minutes against it (with another helicopter dropping crates with rocket launchers periodically), and then the second half took place on the helicopter, which flew around the creature while Jill and Chris had to take out its tentacles with the copter's machine guns before finishing the creature off with a rocket launcher shot to the mouth, which was a hell of a lot more fun than the first phase and made that fight possibly the best in the game. The second chapter of the episode was a flashback one, and that tied up some loose ends, but it's nothing to write home about.

Back