Why does everyone hate Daisy???

Giygas said:
Towelie said:
I had a thought.

I know it more than likely won't happen, but what if NSMBWii had hidden characters? It would be a chance for Daisy and/or Waluigi to appear in a mainstream Mario titile.

I'd much rather have Daisy than a generic Toad.

Yes.
I like Toad, but Daisy and Waluigi deserve to be in a mainstream game.

Towelie said:
I had a thought.

I know it more than likely won't happen, but what if NSMBWii had hidden characters?  It would be a chance for Daisy and/or Waluigi to appear in a mainstream Mario titile.

I doubt Waluigi would have any mainstream role. To me, he's just a crappy filler character.

Yoshario said:
Towelie said:
I had a thought.

I know it more than likely won't happen, but what if NSMBWii had hidden characters? It would be a chance for Daisy and/or Waluigi to appear in a mainstream Mario titile.

I doubt Waluigi would have any mainstream role. To me, he's just a crappy filler character.
He's worse than Daisy. I think Waluigi should not reappear in the Mario series.

VioletLuma said:
Yoshario said:
Towelie said:
I had a thought.

Dear Miyamoto, forgive this sinner...

Waluigi is an awesome character. Even if it´s just for the movies in the mario sports games (mario power tennis intro, the homerun celebration ending in mario super sluggers, etc)

Easmo said:
VioletLuma said:
Yoshario said:
Towelie said:
I had a thought.

Dear Miyamoto, forgive this sinner...
*coughoverlyobbsesedfangirlcough*

On a more serious note, yeah, I like Daisy. I don't see why anyone would not like her, unless they don't like tomboys or something.

Snifit_Guy said:
On a more serious note, yeah, I like Daisy. I don't see why anyone would not like her, unless they don't like tomboys or something.
I think hating her is just an internet joke that people have mistaken for seriousness.

Hi I'm Daisy? I thaught she said I am Daisy o_O anyway, Nintendo added her in spin-offs only because they lacked humain characters.

Kyogre96 said:
Hi I'm Daisy? I thaught she said I am Daisy o_O anyway, Nintendo added her in spin-offs only because they lacked humain characters.
Probably, but I think they should put some spinoff characters in mainstream games to keep people from hating them. i. e. Waluigi, Daisy, he-she Birdo, etc.

I don't think many people hate Daisy, but hate spinoff characters that only appear in spinoffs when other characters deserve spots in there i. e. Kamek

Guys, the only hot video game character is Christie Monteiro in Tekken 5. :P

Other than that, I can't think of anything of value to add to this topic.

Sting Chameleon said:

*looks her up on Google*

Schweet.

Vile said:

We never said Daisy was hot. SHe is hotter than Peach. Rosalina is hotter than both and Christie Monteiro is hotter than all 3. That solves it.

Back on topic I quote myself:
Count Bleck said:
Kyogre96 said:
Probably, but I think they should put some spinoff characters in mainstream games to keep people from hating them. i. e. Waluigi, Daisy, he-she Birdo, etc.

I don't think many people hate Daisy, but hate spinoff characters that only appear in spinoffs when other characters deserve spots in there i. e. Kamek
Am I right?

Popple said:
I only have disdain for her due to HI I'M DAISY!

The only character I truly hate is WALUIGI. And Baby Daisy, I guess.
Yes, me not being a huge Dausy fan, hated that too, but I think people should forget about that, I mean c'mon, it was just one game. It was SO annoying though, I never picked after I experienced that.

Count Bleck said:
Vile said:

We never said Daisy was hot. She is hotter than Peach. Rosalina is hotter than both and Christie Monteiro is hotter than all 3. That solves it.
Yeah she is.

Back