Why does everyone hate Daisy???

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Magikoopa? Shy Guy? Dixie Kong? The only game they are ever playable in is Super Mario Sluggers.
Mario Superstar Baseball, as well as the Donkey Kong Country series, would like to have a word with you. Also, King of Swing and Jungle Climber. As for Shyguy and Magikoopa, I'm pretty sure they were playable in more than just Sluggers, too. In fact, if I remember correctly, there was a playable Shyguy in Mario Kart DS.

SolarBlaze said:
In fact, if I remember correctly, there was a playable Shyguy in Mario Kart DS.

Yeah, but you could only play as Shy Guy by doing the single pak download play thingy.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Waddle Dee said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
It's a well known fact that internet jokes are stupid and should not be given attention, lest they reproduce.
That means we shouldn't pay attention to more than half this forum...
I don't for the most part.
Okay, then why does everyone hate Baby Daisy other than the stupid internet joke?

There were so many better character options. Magikoopa, Shy Guy, Petey Piranha, Dixie Kong, etc. Dry Bowser could go, too. Still, the blue shells and thunder clouds in this game are so much worse than any character.
Magikoopa and Shy Guy are so generic and have so many different kinds of them it's not even funny.
1. Baby characters are also generic.
2. How is it meant to be funny?

I'm pretty sure "it's not even funny" is just an expression. That line was also used in the Monkey Rap from Donkey Kong 64.

"This Kong's so strong, it isn't funny!
Can make a Kremling cry out for mummy!"

SolarBlaze said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Magikoopa? Shy Guy? Dixie Kong? The only game they are ever playable in is Super Mario Sluggers.
Mario Superstar Baseball, as well as the Donkey Kong Country series, would like to have a word with you. Also, King of Swing and Jungle Climber. As for Shyguy and Magikoopa, I'm pretty sure they were playable in more than just Sluggers, too. In fact, if I remember correctly, there was a playable Shyguy in Mario Kart DS.
1. I meant Mario games, not DK games.
1.1 Sorry, I left out Mario Superstar Baseball
2. I don't have the DS version of MK sorry

Lario said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Waddle Dee said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
It's a well known fact that internet jokes are stupid and should not be given attention, lest they reproduce.
That means we shouldn't pay attention to more than half this forum...
I don't for the most part.
Okay, then why does everyone hate Baby Daisy other than the stupid internet joke?

There were so many better character options. Magikoopa, Shy Guy, Petey Piranha, Dixie Kong, etc. Dry Bowser could go, too. Still, the blue shells and thunder clouds in this game are so much worse than any character.
Magikoopa and Shy Guy are so generic and have so many different kinds of them it's not even funny.
1. Baby characters are also generic.
2. How is it meant to be funny?
There are not different colors of baby characters. There are black, blue, red, green, purple, yellow, pink, and almost every single color of shy guys and magikoopas. How are they not generic?
There is only ONE Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy. There is not a green Baby Peach and a purple Baby Mario. So how are they generic?

I think he meant that it is generic to fill character slots with the same characters in alternate versions (babies, dry Bowser, etc).

And you should NOT confuse Magikoopas (generic ones) with Kamek, the one and only. And yes, Kamek should get a playable appearance in any Mario game, considering he´s been a regular in the series since Yoshi´s Island for the SNES or so...

Also, Funky is cool.

Also, Dixie was playable in Mario Basket too. And Shy Guy was also playable in Mario Tennis 64 and Mario Power Tennis.

Also, having the tons and tons of characters the Mario series has, EVERY CHARACTER has more rights to be playable than countless baby or skeletal versions of already existing characters. It´s just lame to see good charactersget neglected in favour of BABY DAISY!!!!111ONEONE

Easmo said:
I think he meant that it is generic to fill character slots with the same characters in alternate versions (babies, dry Bowser, etc).

And you should NOT confuse Magikoopas (generic ones) with Kamek, the one and only. And yes, Kamek should get a playable appearance in any Mario game, considering he´s been a regular in the series since Yoshi´s Island for the SNES or so...

Also, Funky is cool.

Also, Dixie was playable in Mario Basket too. And Shy Guy was also playable in Mario Tennis 64 and Mario Power Tennis.

Also, having the tons and tons of characters the Mario series has, EVERY CHARACTER has more rights to be playable than countless baby or skeletal versions of already existing characters. It´s just lame to see good charactersget neglected in favour of BABY DAISY!!!!111ONEONE
I would love to see Magikoopa and Shy Guy playable too; the more characters, the better. But I just don't think that everyone should single out Baby Daisy as the worst character even though Dry Bowser and the other babies made it on the roster.

And I apologize about Dixie Kong. She should definently be available as a racer.

I'm more interested in seeing RPG characters make their way into the spin-offs.

Easmo said:
SolarBlaze said:
I'm more interested in seeing RPG characters make their way into the spin-offs.

Agreed. Kooper >>>>>>>>>>>>generic Koopas and Dry Bones
I agree, but Kooper was only in one game so I don't think they are going to put him in Mario Kart. You could argue that Rosalina is in it after one game, but that is becuase they are trying to boost Rosalina's popularity which probably means she will be returning in a future game. Why they didn't have Petey Piranha and instead had Dry Bowser? I have no clue, but Kooper is like a "dead" character. That would be like adding Mimi or O'Chunks to the roster. He is already past his prime.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
And that's why anyone who wants Geno in Brawl is stupid.
That, and they over exaggerate his importance.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
And that's why anyone who wants Geno in Brawl is stupid.
Personally, I wouldn't have minded seeing Geno in Brawl. I wasn't one of the people who was acting expecting him to be in it, but if he was, then it would open a door to an opportunity for other RPG characters to be included, too.

Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy!

I'm not an expert, but it could be related to the above.

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy!

I guess it does get annoying after a while, I'm surprised that no one is annoyed by Mario's catch phrases, then again I don't get annoyed by them ethier...

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:

I never picked Daisy, so I never heard that much of it.

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:

That was one game. And Peach goes "Oh, did I win?" which drives me nuts, but no everyone LOVES Peach.

Black Mage said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
You could argue that Rosalina is in it after one game, but that is becuase they are trying to boost Rosalina's popularity which probably means she will be returning in a future game.
Psst...

SMG2 is coming out...

I know. But she may not be in it. You never know.

The "Hi I'm Daisy" bullshit is more over-exaggerated that Navi's "Hey listen".

Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
The "Hi I'm Daisy" *bleep* is more over-exaggerated that Navi's "Hey listen".

Its quite as bad as Peach in MK 64

PEACHY PEACHY PEACHY PEACHY PEACHY
I know and in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, when you are at the charcter screen and you put your cursor on Peach, she goes da da da da da da. da da da da da da. Over and over again. And Daisy doesn't do anything annoying. (In that game) I admit that "Hi I'm Daisy" is annoying, but get over it already!!!!!!!!!!! It's ONE freaking game.

Back