Why does everyone hate Daisy???

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Toadbert said:
And shes sort of a girlish tomboy.

Error: Could not connect

Well, thats what I think. She seems girlish to me.
Well, for one thing she's a princess. The second thing is that ther is no such thing as a girlish tomboy. And third compared to Peach, she is more than a tomboy.

Ok. Why do you like Daisy so much

Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Toadbert said:

Well, for one thing she's a princess. The second thing is that ther is no such thing as a girlish tomboy. And third compared to Peach, she is more than a tomboy.

It's not that I like her so much, it's that I'm wondering why she is so negatively talked about. I see nothing wrong with her, and Booman, you responded to like every post in the whole Forum. Sheesh.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Toadbert said:

It's not that I like her so much, it's that I'm wondering why she is so negatively talked about. I see nothing wrong with her.
She isn't talked about negativly all the time, you just take many things negativly when people are stating their opinions, we aren't attacking her, we're just saying what we think.

King Hippo said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Toadbert said:

It's not that I like her so much, it's that I'm wondering why she is so negatively talked about. I see nothing wrong with her.
She isn't talked about negativly all the time, you just take many things negativly when people are stating their opinions, we aren't attacking her, we're just saying what we think.
Ok, (I'm just mainly responding because no one is posting anything. What's going on?)

Edit: Okay, so who actaully likes Daisy and/or Baby Daisy?

Mason said:
Because of the way she says "HI I'M DAISY!" Maybe should say something like "Why, hello there chaps! My name happens to be Daisy. :posh:

But seriously - she is only a filler character like Waluigi. :waluigi:
We've been over this. That was one game and you should get over it. Also, people love Waluigi. Some hate him, but most love him. Also, there had to be a princess companion for Peach in the spinoff games. It would be weird if she wasn't there.

She has no personality watsoever. I mean, even waluigi has a reputation for being tricky and such, but all daisy does is say random things and grunt. If she was made for a partner to Peach, they should've made her better.

EDIT: Oops, I saw your recent coment Daisyfan. Yes I do agree That The babies and Yoshi have a bad personality. The babies are hated with passion, as do I, I guess they like Yoshi and others because he's playable in real games while dais'ys more of a filler.

Luigifreak said:
She has no personality watsoever. I mean, even waluigi has a reputation for being tricky and such, but all daisy does is say random things and grunt. If she was made for a partner to Peach, they should've made her better.

EDIT: Oops, I saw your recent coment Daisyfan. Yes I do agree That The babies and Yoshi have a bad personality. The babies are hated with passion, as do I, I guess they like Yoshi and others because he's playable in real games while dais'ys more of a filler.
Okay, just a question here. What is Peach's personality? Or Mario? Or Luigi? Or almost every character in the whole Mario series.

ultimatetoad said:
O-kay when peach was first invented, She didnt have a personality. She didnt need to. But as videogaming progressed, They decided to give her a bit more character. They started out good, with SMRPG. But then:

Super Mario 64:
"Thank you for risking your life to save me Mario! I'm going to bake you a cake!!! :shock:

Mario and Luigi: Superstar saga.
She walks with her eyes closed in the desert and gets captured by a friggin GOOMBA

Super smash bros melee
One of the events has her practically begging to be captured by Mario.

Super Mario Sunshine
although it doesnt make her look stupid, it DOES make her look like a brat. " I want to go home NOW!"

what was nintendo thinking???

Well, Peach is kind of stupid. Luigi's a coward, and Mario has some of the Italian stereotype on him.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Luigifreak said:

Okay, just a question here. What is Peach's personality? Or Mario? Or Luigi? Or almost every character in the whole Mario series.

Well, Okay....

Peach: She Has No personality. Thats why I hate her and all the other mario gals (Except Rosalina)
Mario: Well, You really cant hate him can you? I dont particularly like him, but he does have a bit of a friendly personality and such.
Luigi: He doesnt have to have a personality. Hes a comic releif.
Evereyone else: Either they dont have a personality and I hate them (Peach), They dont have much of a personality but they serve a big purpose in real games (Yoshi), or they have a developed personality (Wario)

Glass Joe said:
ultimatetoad said:
O-kay when peach was first invented, She didnt have a personality. She didnt need to. But as videogaming progressed, They decided to give her a bit more character. They started out good, with SMRPG. But then:

Super Mario 64:
"Thank you for risking your life to save me Mario! I'm going to bake you a cake!!! :shock:

Mario and Luigi: Superstar saga.
She walks with her eyes closed in the desert and gets captured by a friggin GOOMBA

Super smash bros melee
One of the events has her practically begging to be captured by Mario.

Super Mario Sunshine
although it doesnt make her look stupid, it DOES make her look like a brat. " I want to go home NOW!"

what was nintendo thinking???

Well, Peach is kind of stupid. Luigi's a coward, and Mario has some of the Italian stereotype on him.
Well, that's like saying Daisy is a tomboy. Again what about Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, and Rosalina?

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Well, that's like saying Daisy is a tomboy. Again what about Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, and Rosalina?
People like Yoshi because he's "cute".

Rosalina really hasn't had time to develop much of a personality, but I think that will change in Galaxy 2.

Toadette is just a female Toad counterpart, and Birdo is just Yoshi's hermaphroditic counterpart.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Luigifreak said:

Peach: Sweet and innocent on the outside, sneaky and mischievous on the inside.
Mario: He's...friendly? Yeah, no real personality.
Luigi: Cowardly comic relief character who has to man up once in a while.
Daisy: Lively, tomboyish (even though I don't like her that much, the no personality argument sucks)
Bowser: I'll use the PM64 depiction: A somewhat unintellegent evil conqueror with a witty sense of humor
Yoshi: Sorta like Mario's, only he gets off the hook for being a food addict, and, because he didn't go in castles in SMW, a little cowardly

Luigifreak said:
Peach: She Has No personality. Thats why I hate her and all the other mario gals (Except Rosalina)
...You've never played any of the RPGs, have you?

Don Flamenco said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Luigifreak said:

Peach: Sweet and innocent on the outside, sneaky and mischievous on the inside.
Mario: He's...friendly? Yeah, no real personality.
Luigi: Cowardly comic relief character who has to man up once in a while.
Daisy: Lively, tomboyish (even though I don't like her that much, the no personality argument sucks)
Bowser: I'll use the PM64 depiction: A somewhat unintellegent evil conqueror with a witty sense of humor
Yoshi: Sorta like Mario's, only he gets off the hook for being a food addict, and, because he didn't go in castles in SMW, a little cowardly
Thank you!

People use that same stupid "no personality" argument against the Koopalings, too.

Personality is a trait you absolutely CANNOT use when debating Mario characters. Everyone is pretty one-dimensional.

SolarBlaze said:
People use that same stupid "no personality" argument against the Koopalings, too.
Great Tiger said:
Personality is a trait you absolutely CANNOT use when debating Mario characters. Everyone is pretty one-dimentional.
Okay, so can you please tell Luigifreak that. Thanks....

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Great Tiger said:
Personality is a trait you absolutely CANNOT use when debating Mario characters. Everyone is pretty one-dimentional.

No need. I guess I mean by personality that she really doesnt have a lot of use in the series. Shes in spinoffs, but not in main series. Dont get me wrong, I dont hate daisy, I just see that others may think that she has little personality compared to others, and I know i dislike characters that are only in spinoffs. It may seem that I hate her with all my heart, but I just dislike spinoff characters in general.

Giygas said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Great Tiger said:

No need. I guess I mean by personality that she really doesnt have a lot of use in the series. Shes in spinoffs, but not in main series. Dont get me wrong, I dont hate daisy, I just see that others may think that she has little personality compared to others, and I know i dislike characters that are only in spinoffs. It may seem that I hate her with all my heart, but I just dislike spinoff characters in general.
Sorry Giygas/Luigifreak. I didn't mean you. Idk who I meant sry, you were being realistic.

Giygas said:
Its okay. You probrably meant me, as I was the main "Daisy has no personality" guy.
Yeah, I was looking for the person who said she has no personality, and I saw you but I really meant Jimmy/Lario, but whatever. So anyone else have any more reasons?

I had a thought.

I know it more than likely won't happen, but what if NSMBWii had hidden characters? It would be a chance for Daisy and/or Waluigi to appear in a mainstream Mario titile.

I'd much rather have Daisy than a generic Toad.

Towelie said:
I had a thought.

I know it more than likely won't happen, but what if NSMBWii had hidden characters? It would be a chance for Daisy and/or Waluigi to appear in a mainstream Mario titile.

I'd much rather have Daisy than a generic Toad.

Yes.

Back