Why does everyone hate Daisy???

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
The "Hi I'm Daisy" *bleep* is more over-exaggerated that Navi's "Hey listen".

Its quite as bad as Peach in MK 64

PEACHY PEACHY PEACHY PEACHY PEACHY
I know and in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, when you are at the charcter screen and you put your cursor on Peach, she goes da da da da da da. da da da da da da. Over and over again. And Daisy doesn't do anything annoying. (In that game) I admit that "Hi I'm Daisy" is annoying, but get over it already!!!!!!!!!!! It's ONE freaking game.

Yes, but the one game started a trend of hate afterwards.

Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:

I know and in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, when you are at the charcter screen and you put your cursor on Peach, she goes da da da da da da. da da da da da da. Over and over again. And Daisy doesn't do anything annoying. (In that game) I admit that "Hi I'm Daisy" is annoying, but get over it already!!!!!!!!!!! It's ONE freaking game.

Which is stupid. Everyone needs to get over it.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:

Or you need to stop obsessing over Daisy.

Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:

Or you need to read the topic

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:

I gave you a reason, why do I need to read it again

Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:

Because that's what the topic is about

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:

Because that's what the topic is about

That's great.

What's your point.

whooooooooah both of you calm down

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
Eh, Daisy lacks much of a personality.
Yeah, and Mario's got so much personality.
Wait were you being sarcastic? i hope you were because most characters don't have a chance to show their personality because the game usually involves Mario (who doesn't have a personality) and Luigi, Peach, and Bowser. Sure Wario and Waluigi have a personality, but Yoshi doesn't and he is loved. Neither does Toadette, Birdo, or the babies as well as many other characters. Yet everyone singles out Daisy AGAIN!

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
Wait were you being sarcastic? i hope you were because most characters don't have a chance to show their personality because the game usually involves Mario (who doesn't have a personality) and Luigi, Peach, and Bowser. Sure Wario and Waluigi have a personality, but Yoshi doesn't and he is loved. Neither does Toadette, Birdo, or the babies as well as many other characters. Yet everyone singles out Daisy AGAIN!
Exactly my point.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
Exactly my point.
Good, finally someone who sees what I'm trying to say.

I think they hate her because (and this is them talking, not me) they think she's a brat.

SHE'S SO KEWL!

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
Exactly my point.
Good, finally someone who sees what I'm trying to say.

That´s basically what I was thinking. It´s like people who hate Waluigi. They just choose a character to be hated for some random reason

Yoshario said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
The game developers really don't give the characters personality, except in the RPGs.
Yeah, so why do people hate Daisy becasue she doesn't have a personality when almost every character doesn't have one. And it has been stated she is a tomboy which could be a hint to her personality, not sre though.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Yoshario said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
The game developers really don't give the characters personality, except in the RPGs.
Yeah, so why do people hate Daisy becasue she doesn't have a personality when almost every character doesn't have one. And it has been stated she is a tomboy which could be a hint to her personality, not sre though.

Thats not why people hate her.

Its because she's made a bad first impression. And shes sort of a girlish tomboy.

Toadbert said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Yoshario said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:

Thats not why people hate her.

Its because she's made a bad first impression. And shes sort of a girlish tomboy.
What?

Toadbert said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Toadbert said:
And shes sort of a girlish tomboy.

Error: Could not connect

Well, thats what I think. She seems girlish to me.
Well, for one thing she's a princess. The second thing is that ther is no such thing as a girlish tomboy. And third compared to Peach, she is more than a tomboy.

Back