Why does everyone hate Daisy???

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
What's so bad about her? Just wondering. Discuss........

Maybe people see her as nothing more than a copy of Peach, or something? Other than that, I don't really see why she's hated. I, myself, have nothing against her, though, as I've said before.

I never said I hated her. I'm more indifferent tworard Daisy, I don't hate her, but I'm not exactly the biggest fan of her either. To me, she's just....there.

I only asked because when there is a poll over who is the worst character, Daisy usually has many votes. She is not really a copy of Peach because she's like a tomboy, but you could say she is. But seriously, the Mario Co. needed another princess companion for Peach and a romantic companion for Luigi. You knew she was coming eventually, so that is why I am wondering why everyone says shes a filler character. Wario needs Waluigi, Yoshi needs Birdo. What's so bad about Daisy?

I never realy noticed anyone hating her thar much until Mario Kart Wii, so it must have something to do with Baby Daisy.

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
I never realy noticed anyone hating her thar much until Mario Kart Wii, so it must have something to do with Baby Daisy.
Again, what's so bad about Baby Daisy now? Just because you hate Baby Daisy for [insert reason here] doesn't mean you have to hate the adult one.

Several sources have claimed that Daisy's a tomboy, but I've never once seen any real indication of that.

Stupid unofficial bufoons who write the instruction booklets and take creative control fiddling with the characters, thats who

Goombowser said:
Stupid unofficial bufoons who write the instruction booklets and take creative control fiddling with the characters, thats who
Exactly

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Again, what's so bad about Baby Daisy now? Just because you hate Baby Daisy for [insert reason here] doesn't mean you have to hate the adult one.
It's part of an internet joke that Baby Daisy is the ultimate evil.

It's a well known fact that internet jokes are stupid and should not be given attention, lest they reproduce.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
It's a well known fact that internet jokes are stupid and should not be given attention, lest they reproduce.
That means we shouldn't pay attention to more than half this forum...

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
I don't for the most part.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Okay, then why does everyone hate Baby Daisy other than the stupid internet joke?

My theory is that they needed something to blame all of MKWii's problems on, and she was there.

But the people that started (and most of the ones that continue) the jokes about Baby Daisy being the worst thing that ever happened to Nintendo in the history of the universe have very little common sense.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
But the people that started (and most of the ones that continue) the jokes about Baby Daisy being the worst thing that ever happened to Nintendo in the history of the universe have very little common sense.
Ok, thanks for explaining everything.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Okay, then why does everyone hate Baby Daisy other than the stupid internet joke?

There were so many better character options. Magikoopa, Shy Guy, Petey Piranha, Dixie Kong, etc. Dry Bowser could go, too. Still, the blue shells and thunder clouds in this game are so much worse than any character.

Waddle Dee said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:

There were so many better character options. Magikoopa, Shy Guy, Petey Piranha, Dixie Kong, etc. Dry Bowser could go, too. Still, the blue shells and thunder clouds in this game are so much worse than any character.
Magikoopa? Shy Guy? Dixie Kong? The only game they are ever playable in is Super Mario Sluggers. Magikoopa and Shy Guy are so generic and have so many different kinds of them it's not even funny. Also, Funky Kong and Dry Bowser should NOT have been in the game. Dixie Kong? Maybe. Petey, I agree with. But definently not Magikoopa or Shy Guy.

Back