OC Prompt of the month(Current prompt: Wonderful)

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Here we create a bunch of ocs each month via a prompt that outlines the basics

However, I admit, I am not always the most creative person so I am looking for a team to help to get that juice flowing, if you would like to help out, say so and I'll add you to the planning PM or you can join the general planning Discord here

Hope we have a lot of fun when it launches by the start of next year!

IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THE SUPER MARIO BROS SUPER SHOW, YOU'RE GOING TO TURN INTO A GOOMBA!
But not just any Goomba, a Goomba of your own creation, as long as it's clearly a Goomba, anything works, let's start off simple shall we?

Here's my Rabbit Galoomba
sketch1672525764289.png

I was putting this off because I couldn't come up with a name for this guy and... I still haven't come up with one! But it's almost February, and uh, who needs names right away anyway?

GaloombaCook.png

Serving up cold food and a hot temper, the only thing worse than this Galoomba's cooking is his attitude. If you don't like it, go somewhere else!

Actually, you're probably better off just avoiding that restaurant altogether in the first place...

This month prompt brings to mind two certain individuals: Barbie and Super Mario, people who can seemingly do anything, with this prompt, I want you to make an oc that has elements of at least two jobs
Mine is part vet, part firefire named Betty with her patient Carlos
sketch1675292925567.png

Last edited:
I'm just going to recycle a drawing I made a while ago. He was designed a few months ago to combine as many Tumblr Sexyman tropes as possible.
C078D62D-FD3C-4FA3-8894-969059B2C449.png
1E633FB4-90A4-4969-AFEA-B23EAC9F3C4D.png

"okay… who is he?" Well, his backstory is as follows. He used to be an angel serving the world's Creator. The ANTICreation (basically big bad god to counter the big benevolent god) made a bet: "I bet if you gave an angel free will they'll not obey you and sin." Creation, who had nothing to lose gave an angel free will.

The angel was that guy. The guy I drew. He messed up to the point where his body split in demon and angel anatomy and he had two jobs: one in heaven as a guide to show the newly deceased around… and one where he reluctantly tortures the eternally damned. He has to do both as he is simultaneously angel and demon.

How did he mess up? He's just like a human. He slacks off a lot (which is why his nickname is now Lazy-23) and eats a lot (despite being an angel who doesn't need to eat.) and likes to mildly insult people sometimes because he thinks it's funny.

I don't feel like explaining what a Tumblr Sexyman is. It's kinda what it sounds like. A character that Tumblr really, really likes. Some tropes this dude follows from the Sexyman wiki include…

Androgynous: I really didn't have gender in mind while making Lazy-23. Not much else to say.
Burton: I am not too sure if the tall thin pale demon man is burton-esque, but I'd be shocked because if I remember right his specialty is tall, thin white people.
Duality: well, it's kinda his whole thing.
Eye Imagery: dude has 4 asymmetrical eyes.
Smartdumb: knows a lot about the earth, as he often hears the decease talking about it, but doesn't know crud on how to live there.
Monster Features: horns. Wings. Claws. Bird legs.
Nonhuman: He's an angel/demon.
Pale Twink: need I say anything? No body hair. Thin. Their skin's not even Caucasian literally white
Perpetual smiler: they smile a lot.
Power: mid tier power by spiritual entity standards but a human would NOT wanna mess with them.
Religious Imagery: …
Tall: 6'5. Used to be bigger before he got free will and a humanoid form.
Morally Grey: Literally his whole character
Well dressed/suit guy: long well fitted cyan tailcoat.

that's all unless I REALLY stretched it. Anyways, uh, that's the OC. I went a bit off topic, didn't I?

BusinessBeetle.png

Hopefully it's no issue I started with last month!

Here's Goomther, a Goomba CFO of a scrap metal processing company. He's not much of a fighter, and, frankly, not that comfortable around people, preferring to spend time alone in his office balancing the books, so he's crafted himself a little metal helmet out of different scrap pieces. Now he's a Goombeetle!

image.jpg

This right here is a Poisonous Goomba. After many years of getting stomped on, the frontrunners of Bowser's army powered themselves up by taking on this form! Poisonous Goombas resemble Toadstool Mushrooms in appearance, right down to poisoning anyone who jumps on them! Like Spike Goombas, the only way to defeat them is to use other power-ups. However, Mario shouldn't use a Super Star against it, as running into it will get you poisoned (regardless of whether you're invincible or not.)

oh poo. I missed last month.

I feel like spike goombas are already a thing but…
D73A8B9A-F2E2-427C-A48E-B21F07B307A1.png
29E90F02-6C17-4584-A721-AEF83EC8FE52.png

Here. The oh-so-confident members of bowser's army. They think themselves invincible due to their spiny helmets but alas, they have the intelligence of normal goombas and will walk off cliffs and won't attack. Just hope Mario will jump on one's head.

Basically they function like spinies that can get fire-balled and don't know how to change directions without walking into a wall.

Whoops! Almost forgot to update this, thank for constantly playing Kirb, speaking of Kirb, speaking of Kirb, you ever notice how round he is? Well, this prompt is to make a ball, an orb, roundness, just pull everything you got into making a distinct character of a 3d circle, even if you can't draw circles like me

Sorry this took so long, I can't draw circles but I decided to use the shape tool, some sort if tropical pumpkin dude, Halloween shouldn't be the only time Pumpkins to have fun
sketch1679707601141.png

Remember that obscure 3D platformer on the N64 called Glover, where you controlled a glove who used a ball to overcome various situations and obstacles? Well, that's what I decided to base my orb drawing on. Glover's ball has suddenly come to life, gaining eyes, a mouth, and some ball-shaped hands and legs in the process.

image.jpg

In the spirit of this foolish holiday for foolish foolhardy fools, this month makes you design two ocs, one clown, one mime, as their battle for the icon of comedy wages on, not only that, I want them to be opposites in some way

Vs. Fighting Polygon Team!(Vs 30!)
This prompt asks you to create a Polygonal purple copy of whoever you choose, make it not quite so obvious who they are but obvious enough to make an educated guess

This month's prompt brings amongst memories of life on the farm I assume many of you don't actually have, be it meat, dairy, fruits or veggies, I want you to draw a farmer who is absolutely obsessed with something home grown there

My admittedly really really late addition is a kind hearted lady with a fondness of berries and jam

68206b77-5b25-4743-94cf-1a002ce97657.png

Do you recall the last statue you saw? This month's prompt to draw then if they were among the living

Last edited:
Genuinely forgot a new month started
Let's do something simple this time, not necessarily an oc but a Mario character under the effects of one the 3 new powers up in Wonder

I meant to do this months ago, but here's my Fighting Polygon character. This was hard to make it look like polygons. Especially when I'm using a mouse.
polygon tails attempt.png

It's Tails

Are you folks still interested in this? I gave up because I no one besides me responded (And I have a bad habit of replying late)
I would also like a team to help me get the ideas pumping

Back