OC Prompt of the month(Current prompt: Multijobs ocs)

Eto Cream

We'll blow you away!
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Here we create a bunch of ocs each month via a prompt that outlines the basics

However, I admit, I am not always the most creative person so I am looking for a team to help to get that juice flowing, if you would like to help out, say so and I'll add you to the planning PM or you can join the general planning Discord here

Hope we have a lot of fun when it launches by the start of next year!

Eto Cream

We'll blow you away!
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THE SUPER MARIO BROS SUPER SHOW, YOU'RE GOING TO TURN INTO A GOOMBA!
But not just any Goomba, a Goomba of your own creation, as long as it's clearly a Goomba, anything works, let's start off simple shall we?

Here's my Rabbit Galoomba
sketch1672525764289.png

Waluigi Time

Howdy partner.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
I was putting this off because I couldn't come up with a name for this guy and... I still haven't come up with one! But it's almost February, and uh, who needs names right away anyway?

GaloombaCook.png

Serving up cold food and a hot temper, the only thing worse than this Galoomba's cooking is his attitude. If you don't like it, go somewhere else!

Actually, you're probably better off just avoiding that restaurant altogether in the first place...

Dewgong

The Sea Lion aka BlueShelledKoopaTroopa
Pronouns
He/him
My attempt at a combination of Goomba and Seel, lol. Came up with this idea out of nowhere.

goombacombinedwithaseel.png

Eto Cream

We'll blow you away!
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
This month prompt brings to mind two certain individuals: Barbie and Super Mario, people who can seemingly do anything, with this prompt, I want you to make an oc that has elements of at least two jobs
Mine is part vet, part firefire named Betty with her patient Carlos
sketch1675292925567.png

Last edited: