Post any Mario question on your mind

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Which scene does Jack Black say "FUCK YOU" like all the memes of Bowser right now show him doing?

How can King K say that Jolene can take her glasses and shove them up her nose when she doesn't even have a nose?
i read this first as "king k rool?" and then "kingk the youtuber?" before i realised oh thats a ttyd koopa guy

Toadette though.

I still wonder why Peach and Birdo have bad chemistry with each other in Mario Super Sluggers. When have they been shown to not get along? The only thing I can think of is that cutscene in Mario Strikers Charged where Birdo does the "talk to the hand" gesture to Peach. Any other instances where they hated each other or didn't get along?

Birdo also has bad chemistry with Tiny Kong, and again I wonder why? That game is literally Tiny Kong's only appearance in the Mario series, how can they be enemies when they've never interacted before?

The inclusion of the Mario Bros. side mode in the GBA version of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. This is an inclusion that I am very confused about. Maybe Mario & Luigi might also have been made in the base for the Super Mario Advance engine, which is odd because it's a game that unexpectedly uses it, but by and large, it's a missed opportunity for this question to not be asked when this game got a remake.

Is the RPG portion too short that having Mario Bros. would guarantee more time spent with this game? Is it to basically add a "multiplayer" bullet point in one of the game's features? Is this game based on the Super Mario Advance engine? Is it because they have the space to add this mode? Other reasons I didn't think of? All of the above?

Thank you for reading.

So, who should voice the following characters in the 2023 Mario movie?:

*Daisy
*Rosalina
*Bowser Jr
*Yoshi
*Toadette
*Diddy Kong

here is a question : why are all of the female characters (that actually get to appear more than in like a couple things) so boring

I mean most mario characters period aren't all too exciting to begin with anyway, I wouldn't say it's exclusive to the women

the curse of being in the same series as wario

Sometimes I wonder what the developers' opinion is on Waluigi. It's well-known that Waluigi was conceived to provide Wario with a partner (not unlike how Luigi was made to give Mario a second player and Toadette being made to give Toad a partner), but I wonder if the developers have fondness or indifference to the character.

Of course, Camelot clearly have the most evidence in liking the character when he's given a lot of spotlight in the game's cutscenes. The other developers is a bit of an enigma though. While he's not being put in any game that is deemed popular by fans like the RPGs and character-based titles (especially the Wario games), he appears very often, more than a lot of characters that appears in said considered-popular titles. Not only that, but he's gotten a spot in the larger Mario cast images, which is something many characters from considered-essential titles cannot claim to have (for example, you don't see Starlow in the group). Not to mention, he's gotten a decent chunk of merchandise under his likeness, which again is not something just about any character gets (even the WarioWare cast never have plushies, not even Wario's biker variant).

I'm actually most interested in Intelligent Systems' opinion on the character, and I hope that they are interviewed by someone in the West because it's more likely that they would bring up the character's potential appearance. The topic of Waluigi was brought up in regards to Luigi's Mansion 3 by a Western interviewer, after all.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Back