Waluigi Time

The Slapstick
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Hello there, 'Shroom readers! The September issue of The 'Shroom has been released! I'm pleased to say that nothing exploded during my first issue as Director. Hopefully that streak will continue.

First of all, we've appointed our new Statistics Manager! After reviewing all of the applications, the Core Staff decided that Meta Knight provided the best application! So, if you'd like to apply to write for The 'Shroom, you know who to send your application to.

Besides that, things are pretty easy-going here as we gear up to finish off the year strong, including planning our Holiday Special Issue! We've got some exciting things planned, but we do need some help from you regarding the future of 'Shroomfest. Please take a moment to fill out this Google form and let us know if you're interested in seeing more rounds of 'Shroomfest in the future or not, and to provide any feedback and thoughts you may have.

We've got a fun issue for you all, so enjoy reading!

I would also like to comment on the recent staff hires. You may have noticed that the past three hires were users who were previous or current members of The 'Shroom staff. I would like to assure everyone that their staff status was ultimately not a deciding factor in choosing them for the positions, and that they were chosen based on the merits of their submitted applications. So, if a staff position opens up and you're interested, don't hesitate to apply! Even if your application isn't chosen, it helps us if we know who is interested in certain positions.

Just a heads-up, the current link on the Wiki's main page takes you to Issue 180, not 186.

Just a heads-up, the current link on the Wiki's main page takes you to Issue 180, not 186.
I have no idea why that would be happening, it works for me and if it was a caching issue it should be going to 185, not 180... I purged the main page (I think), does it work now?

Yep, got it!

Back