What is your favorite/in your opinion best thread you created?

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Not going to answer this myself yet because I'm interested in other users' responses more

My own ask thread of course. Probably low hanging fruit in terms of successful threads, but it's always interesting for me to check back the detailed responses I give to several of the questions being asked.

The Mario Fan Art thread.

I never expected my threads to take off, but this one took off in a big way compared to my normal threads. Not even the Pokemon thread I've made were that productive compared to it. I appreciate it so much that I pretty much "liked" any fan art post that comes my way (with narrow exceptions).

Thank you for reading.

None of them because I look at all of the non-Shroom related threads I did and they're all cringe

My Roleplay Rules and Guidelines thread in the roleplay forums of course!

Runner up is my guide on the wiki collabs board on how to clean up models.

My favorite thread is probably the What Things Do You Regret Doing On The Wiki or Forum thread as it ended up becoming a pretty useful thread for anyone to make amends. In 2016 I had a pretty good streak of threads in general though, as second place probably goes to Who are you voting for (or would vote for if you could) because of how it was political but it never got shut down due to controversy, and it led to some thought-provoking discussion. The bronze medalist being maybe the thread that led to Porple establishing the very first like system on the forum 6 1/2 years ago

Back