New use for power up

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
If there was a new use for a past power up in your head, let it all out.

I think it would be cool to use the boulder mushroom to disguise yourself as a regular boulder in a mountain level and use it to crush enemies who it would otherwise not work on

Flying Mario should shoot lasers from his fists. Just imagine instead of trails, these are laser tracings. Everything is better when you're in space and you can shoot lasers!
FlyingMario.png

IDK Ice Mario is just really good to begin with but why not actually have him do some special jumps, and when he lands he can freeze enemies around him. Think Yellow Yoshi but *cooler*.

Metal Mario should be allowed to punch walls open and pick up enemies and fling them at ridiculous speeds. Wouldn't that be funny.

While maybe Fire Mario shouldn't get new abilities, Fire Mario should definitely get an upgraded form and he can shoot the Mario Finale into Bowser.

While maybe Fire Mario shouldn't get new abilities, Fire Mario should definitely get an upgraded form and he can shoot the Mario Finale into Bowser.

Mario Finale would be awesome but I feel like it'd be too powerful in a Mario game, maybe when he uses it the powerup removes itself?

Metal Mario should be allowed to punch walls open and pick up enemies and fling them at ridiculous speeds. Wouldn't that be funny.

Hoping Metal Mario either gets a powerup that isn't temporary or becomes a mini-boss battle because I love Metal Mario as a character

Propeller Suit but you can like, use the propeller on your head to defeat underwater enemies.

Mario Finale would be awesome but I feel like it'd be too powerful in a Mario game, maybe when he uses it the powerup removes itself?
Yeah! I meant that Fire Mario should have like a Giga Cat/Ultra Sword counterpart (like the original Fire form is present, but there's a new super version of it), where instead of being this flashy cat thing, it's a Fire Mario with a ridiculous outfit like Ultra Sword Kirby and he can shoot the Mario Finale. Maybe he can even have nods to Super Mario RPG as well in terms of fire moves.

Hoping Metal Mario either gets a powerup that isn't temporary or becomes a mini-boss battle because I love Metal Mario as a character
Ah yes I'd love either outcome too. Metal Mario being like Mushroom Kingdom's Terminator would be pretty sweet.

Yeah! I meant that Fire Mario should have like a Giga Cat/Ultra Sword counterpart

Was also thinking of RTDL when seeing that post lol, good idea!!

Metal Mario being like Mushroom Kingdom's Terminator would be pretty sweet.

I'd envision that Metal Mario would fight others simply because it's fun lol, would really love to see him in a Mario platformer as a boss with a Smash 64-like moveset, extremely powerful punches that'd send you flying (and also burst your powerup bubble lol) and slow threatening movement. He'd probably side with Bowser cuz it means he gets to fight Mario and that's cool to him

Screenshot_3628.png

The Bee Mushroom can let you use the stinger but knowing actual bees, that would mean only once
Not all bees have barbed stingers. Some bees can sting multiple times like carpenters. Also male carpenter bees don't sting. Mario IS a carpenter, so....

Was also thinking of RTDL when seeing that post lol, good idea!!

I'd envision that Metal Mario would fight others simply because it's fun lol, would really love to see him in a Mario platformer as a boss with a Smash 64-like moveset, extremely powerful punches that'd send you flying (and also burst your powerup bubble lol) and slow threatening movement. He'd probably side with Bowser cuz it means he gets to fight Mario and that's cool to him

View attachment 26107
Yeah, it's a common fan depiction to show Metal Mario as like Metal's evil clone or bad clone. Nintendo KIND of does this too, with Metal Mario having a staff ghost on that airship stage and Neo Bowser city in Mario Kart 7 when most ghosts use characters that try fit with the tracks.

That Super Mario Generations mod ALSO uses Metal Mario as a boss alongside Cosmic Mario and Shadow Mario. It's funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: zel
Back