Spiny
Banned User
Super crown + Toadette = Peachette
Super crown + Yellow toad = Princess Daisy
Super crown + Blue toad = Princess Rosalina
Super crown + Bowser = Bowsette

So, what do you think?

i think that as far as i know it is literally toadette exclusive
North American website bio: "When Toadette finds one of these, she can transform into the super-powered Peachette. (Sorry Luigi-only Toadette can use this item!)"
and good bc ive far had enough of the tons of. fanart, to say the least, weve had to endure for several months

technically bowsette should be called peachowser because they're a peachified human form of bowser and not a toadetteified human form of him.

yes i know this has been pointed out hundreds of times

Reactions: zel
I think that debunking the Super Crown's transformation properties from the get-go would go a long way in stopping it from spreading, but alas, just a single day without confirmation is enough to make it spread for years. It's not like Fury Bowser's fake Japanese name where it's far easier to convince that it is debunked.

I guess the name was just chosen because it sounded nicer, though I too don't agree with the name. The fact that the Peach transformation of Bowser became popular shows me that those folks just love Peach's body and not really Bowser's physique, I guess maybe it's because Peach is a human lady with long hair. I suppose it helps that Bowser has horns and a tail (both traits that are popular for putting on human characters to signify a different species while still making them appear human).

Thank you for reading.

yeah even if nintendo had said up front 'only toadette can use the super crown' bowsette would have still been created because this is the internet

I feel that the debut of Peachette is the reason why things had gone overboard with the Super Crown. Maybe to avoid being too weird, the power-up could've just changed Toadette's wardrobe so that she resembles a princess (instead of turning her into a Princess Peach wannabe), and she could temporarily float after jumping.

One extra catch with the power-up would be that it would only work on female characters. If you're a male, then you're out of luck. Of course, when it comes to asexual creatures, such as Birdo, things could get a little tricky.

I feel that the debut of Peachette is the reason why things had gone overboard with the Super Crown. Maybe to avoid being too weird, the power-up could've just changed Toadette's wardrobe so that she resembles a princess (instead of turning her into a Princess Peach wannabe), and she could temporarily float after jumping.

One extra catch with the power-up would be that it would only work on female characters. If you're a male, then you're out of luck. Of course, when it comes to asexual creatures, such as Birdo, things could get a little tricky.
To me, it's ironic that you said that, because I have always personally seen Birdo as a full on female character. Alright?

To me, it's ironic that you said that, because I have always personally seen Birdo as a full on female character. Alright?
I guess the biggest reason why Birdos use gender neutral pronouns has to do with the gender controversy that occurred in Super Mario Bros. 2.

Birdo herself does not go by gender neutral pronouns, though (and that's not the same as being "asexual", sex and gender are seen as two different entities, though both bimodal). She goes by feminine pronouns. The reason you're seeing gender indeterminate pronouns for Birdo or even masculine pronouns is that you can't expect better from Toad Nintendo still doesn't seem to know to handle gender identity.

IMO the Super Crown should've gave Toadette an alt outfit rather than changing her form outright to a Princess Peach, which was strange enough already.

i think it became popular because of horny people lmao
That form wasn't even sexualized but now it's more often you see it sexualized than not.

Reactions: zel
asexual refers to a persons sexuality (im asexual myself hi) or an animal reproducing without mating like. how does this tie in with anyones gender identity

Ok, so anyways, what about yellow and blue toad and how the super crown affects each of them (or in this case, my interpretations)?

Probably uh Daisoad and Rosalinoad or Daisley and Rosalivan

-ette = Toadette

-oad =Toad

-ley = wolley (yellow toad)

-van = Yvan (blue toad)

There is most definitely a huge interest in turning any character into a human woman (or if a character is already a human woman, they become sexier) even before the Super Crown. For example, on DeviantArt (I know it's infamous for a few reasons, but bear with me here) there was some sort of collab involving a powerup that turns various Mario characters into human women. The introduction of the Super Crown and an artist injecting humour into its usage (taking Super Mario Odyssey's ending and Mario + Bowser enlightening their grievances with the Super Crown) basically kind of legitimised it by giving it a common direction. Even there, the Bowser transformation is not sexualised, but the fact that it's a wilder-looking Peach made it ripe for popularity.

-ette = Toadette

-oad =Toad

-ley = wolley (yellow toad)

-van = Yvan (blue toad)
Unpopular opinion, but I like the nicknames Yvan/Wolley over Buckenberry/Ala Gold mainly because the former are short and to the point, similar to many Mario characters.

Thank you for reading.

Back