Which Mario game you have never played?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Not counting those who outright have never been rereleased, ones that come to mind is the Mario Golf games, the only Mario Golf game I have ever played(Unless you count the NES ones) is the GBC via 3DS virtual console and I didn't really get too far into it all things considered.
I have also yet to play any the Paper Mario game post Super Paper Mario, I was intending to get OK but I never got the chance

Last edited:
Mario has a lot lot lot of games so it's actually the majority of them.

Out of the platforming titles, I never played Super Mario Bros., The Lost Levels, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Land series, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Maker series, and Super Mario Run. I don't plan on playing those games any time soon in all honesty.

In the mainline Mario games, I still haven't played Mario 3D Land on 3DS, haven't played Mario Maker 2, and I've only got to play a little bit of Mario Odyssey. (If I ever get a Switch, I'll probably get around to playing some of those games).

I haven't played any of the Mario Party games on 3DS, the Paper Marios after Super, the Mario and Luigi Remakes on 3DS, Mario Dance Revolution on GameCube, Mario Kart Arcade games, the Mario and Sonic games on Wii U, 3DS, and Switch. (I did play the Winter 2010 games on DS and it was fun though). There are others, but those are all I can think of that I haven't played.

oh boy if i hsd to list them off id be here all day
but here are some evil responses
me on discord said:
want a dark dark secret its so dark and evil
i dont have mk8dx either and the switch is my only console. i have never actually played a mario kart .
+ all the sports titles, mario parties, rpgs (aside from mario rabbids), luigis mansions
in terms of mainline that is on switch, the nsmbs, 3d world., ok so basically ive actually played few mario games despite being such a mario nerd

I haven't played Super Mario World (I definitely want to) or Bowser's Fury, the latter I think isn't worth it considering its short and I've already played SM3DW on the Wii U. I also haven't played SM64DS but I definitely will sometime.

I haven't played Sticker Star, the Origami King, Paper Jam, or the remakes of Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story but I intend to play all of these at some point (I already have a copy of Sticker Star)

I haven't played any of the DKC series pre Returns, but I don't particularly feel like doing so

I haven't played the 3DS remake of the original Luigi's Mansion and I haven't played Dark Moon or Luigi's Mansion 3. The only one I feel like playing is 3.

I haven't played Mario Party 1-5, 7, DS, e, Advance, Island Tour, Star Rush, Super Mario Party, Mario Party Superstars, or the Top 100 (so that is, all of them apart from 6, 8, 9, and 10). I might play some of the others at some point but idk

I haven't played any of the Yoshi's Island Series, don't want to

The only Wario game I've played is the demo of WarioWare: Get it Together. I wasn't pursuaded into buying the full game and also don't feel like trying other Wario games

The only Mario vs Donkey Kong series game I have played is Mini-Land Mayhem. (and I lost my cartridge years ago) I might see if i can get another sometime

I haven't played any of the old Game and Watch or things like the Philipds CD-i games or Mario edutainment games. Also haven't played Mario's Picross. Don't want to play any of these

I haven't played Smash, I would kinda like to but not much.

The only Mario sports game I've played is London 2012. Maybe some other modern sports ones with variety would be nice, but not too keen

I haven't played any of the Mario Kart games besides Wii and maybe the SNES original once. I hate Mario Kart Wii so I don't want to play others

I haven't played Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle, but I would like to.

Haven't played Super Princess Peach, I might do sometime.

Haven't played Treasure Tracker, probably will never try.

Haven't played any Dr. Mario games, don't want to try

I've played all the mainline games, just need to play some of the spin offs. I bought Origami King (Back when it was like $30 at Target) but I still haven't gotten to it. There are also a lot of spin off series I've barely touched: Mario Party, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, etc.

Mario has so many games, idk if I'll ever be able to play them all tbh.

It would be easier to list the ones I have played, but Sunshine and Galaxy stick out on my mind since I have 3D All-Stars. I'd also like to do a complete run of World.

As with others before me, it'd be easier to list games that I have played since there are so many that I haven't. When I was young, my access to game systems was very limited, and that guaranteed I barely played anything from the N64 era and plenty from the GameCube era. Most of the games that I have been able to play have been Wii, Wii U, and Switch titles.

I think the most noteworthy are Mario Parties 1-3. I simply have never gotten a chance to so much as touch those.

Paper Mario series All three of them in the series.

Haven't played the subsequent Paper Mario Electric Boogaloo series either

the spinoff series like the mario parties and sports ones i stay far away from i don't think they're bad i just dont enjoy them.

the mainlines series is okay, but god i love the rpg mario games there's something so special about them i can't really explain. tis a shame alpha dream had to died out but then rpg series got medicore when they released dream team, paper jam and the uncharismatic remake of super star saga. The paper mario series seems to be falling into the same fate. Atleast they're kinda trying with Origami King. It has all the charm of super star saga, but its battle system is a steaming hot pile of garbage, the art direction never improved past thousand year door (enemies and npcs are still generic) , and there's not much to do when the main story is completed which is like 8 hours of game play.
THEY KILLED OF THE BEST PARTNER AND DIDNT SAY J/K not going to lie that was actually kind of badass of nintendo

There's like a million damn Mario games and I basically only play the mainline ones and like Mario Kart and sometimes Mario Party and that's really it.

Out of mainline Mario games tho I've never played Sunshine, Galaxy 2, NSMB Wii, NSMB2, NSMB U, or Mario Odyssey tho.

Platformers: Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Sunshine, NSMBDS, NSMB2, Super Mario Land 1 and 2.

Party: Anything prior to MP8. I also have never played MP9.

Kart: Never played these games except for the original when my sister brought over her SNES classic edition, and Mario Kart 8. I'm not very good at racing games.

RPGs: Any Mario and Luigi games, Any Paper Mario games prior to or released after Sticker Star, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Sports: Anything released prior to or released after Power Tennis for mainline sports titles. For crossovers, I haven't played the ones with FF characters or the first, fourth, fifth, and sixth Mario and Sonic game.

Smash Bros: Anything prior to Brawl, as well as Smash Ultimate.

Warioware/Wario Land/other Wario titles (Mario and Wario, Wario's Woods, Wario World): Not interested in either of these series, since I hate Wario. I've never played them.

DK series (DKC, Mario vs Donkey Kong, etc.): Other than Mini Mario and friends: amiibo challenge, I've never played any DK series games and don't intend to.

Yoshi series: Tetris Attack, Yoshi, Yoshi's Cookie, Yoshi Topsy-Turvy.

Other: Fortune Street, Any of the Picross games, any of the edutainment titles, DDR Mario Mix, Any of the Luigi's Mansion games, any of the arcade titles released after 1983, Hotel Mario.

Last edited:
Platformers
The Super Mario Land games
Super Mario Maker 1 and 2

RPGs
The first three Paper Mario games and Origami King
The first three Mario & Luigi games
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Dr. Mario
All of them

Mario Kart
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit

Mario Party
Mario Party-e

Sports
Both Mario Strikers games
Mario Hoops 3-on-3
The handheld Mario Golf and Tennis games
Mario Golf: Super Rush

Crossovers
Fortune Street
Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games

Other
Luigi's Mansion 3
Every Yoshi game except for Yoshi's Story and Woolly World
Every WarioWare and Wario Land game
Every DK game except for DKC1 and DKC Returns.
The entire Mario vs. Donkey Kong series.

(I have played Super Princess Peach and Captain Toad Treasure Tracker)

And finally, I never played Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix.

Back