Inside a rock in the forest

Sir Pentious

I have a problem
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
I saw someone else ask about a power moon so I thought I'd ask about some of the ones I'm having trouble on too.

Inside a rock in the forest: Can't figure out how to break the rock.
Notes on the wall: I know how to do it but I keep falling off.
That door in the dark side with the bullet bills: how the fuck do I do this
The moon pipe with the Sherm and yoshi: I have the first one but can't figure out where the rest of the fruit is.

I saw someone else ask about a power moon so I thought I'd ask about some of the ones I'm having trouble on too.

Inside a rock in the forest: Can't figure out how to break the rock.
Notes on the wall: I know how to do it but I keep falling off.
That door in the dark side with the bullet bills: how the fuck do I do this
The moon pipe with the Sherm and yoshi: I have the first one but can't figure out where the rest of the fruit is.
Inside a rock in the forest: Grab a Sherm from the Summit Path and bring it down near the Odyssey, then make your way to the rock and shoot it.

Notes on the wall: Keep rolling and try moving the left stick slightly so you don't fall off.

That door in the dark side with the bullet bills: Keep moving and use the dive and long jump.

The moon pipe with the Sherm and Yoshi: Keep exploring around the area and use the right stick to move the camera around so you can see if you missed any fruit.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
The Dark Side Bullet Bill one, you have to be SO precise. One wrong move and you're bashing into blocks and falling to your doom. Going back to the top might work if you're fast since you need the Banzai Bill to break the blocks at the end. However, (this LITERALLY just occurred to me, so I'm gonna try it myself) you could try going along the bottom, and then going across the top and luring the Banzai Bill back that same way. I'll get back to you on that one. (For the record, this was one of the last four Moons I got in the game.)

Last edited:
Back