Undertale + Deltarune

Sir Pentious

I have a problem
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Talk about Undertale and Deltarune here.

I recently got into Undertale by watching people play it on youtube, it looks like a really interesting game. Has anyone here played it?
I want to get the Deltarune demo but I need admin perms to install it which I don't have (it's a long story).
My favorite character is probably Mettaton (I don't like the EX design though).

I like Undertale, but I waited so long to get into it that I got spoiled on a lot of stuff. But I played Deltarune right as it came out and I loved it, maybe even more than Undertale. I really hope we get some more info on it soon.

FUN FACT OF THE DAY!!!!:
Undertale has a secret 4th ending, but it can only be achieved by hacking or editing the HEX values. If done correctly, you'll get a call from Sans, saying to contact the dev's if this is an error. To top it all off, he also calls you a "dirty hacker".

Should I get these games?
According to Nintendo.co.uk undertale's only just over £10 and Deltarune has chapter 1 free (don't see a full purchase for Deltarune)

Should I get these games?
According to Nintendo.co.uk undertale's only just over £10 and Deltarune has chapter 1 free (don't see a full purchase for Deltarune)
Undertale has a free demo on PC if you want to try it out. If you like games with a good story and great characters then you'll probably like it. It also has great music.

Deltarune Chapter 1 is free but I highly recommend you play Undertale first.

I went all these years unaware that Deltarune was made by Toby Fox and takes place in the Undertaleverse, I mistook it for a runescape knockoff by title alone 😅

Deltarune ch2 is very based btw

Very well-paced humor good writing as well as a fun location to explore and decent battle system does that to a game

Can't wait for ch3 (or hopefully the full game next time)

Chapter 2 is free but I don't think the next chapters will so expect to pay for the conclusion of the series.

It's cool to finally have a creator of an obscure work turned Internet phenomena make a stand-alone-spin-off episodic game that's pretty amazing and innovative while updating his fans every step of the way instead of keeping them in the dark indefinitely about the development process. 😃

I decided to try out Undertale today. I'm aiming for the pacifist run, simply because it feels like the right thing to do. And of course, you'll never have to face Sans, unless you're doing the no mercy run.

génocide is apparently the hardest route so yea id definitely say start with pacifist

Well, I've recently gotten the neutral ending on my Pacifist playthrough. Next up is getting the true pacifist ending.

I did end up getting a game over on my first attempt against Asgore, but the second attempt was more successful after I raised my attack and defense stats.

Update: True pacifist ending achieved. That sure was an entertaining game.

Last edited:
Back