How commonly do you use Warp Zones?

Pikachu64

Pikachu "I'll figure this out later" 64
Awards Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Flygon64
SMB1 and The Lost levels have Warp Zones, do you use them often, why?
I use Warp Zones a lot, I like beating the game fast

1627321038446.png
" PFFF WHO SKIPS LEVELS, SCRUBS I USED TO PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME WITH NO DEATHES PANSSSSSSSSSSY "

I use Warp zones if I get a game over so I can get back to where I was quicker the only other reason is to speedrun which I am terrible

i think id just go for warp zones near every time on repeat playthroughs. dont know why. i dont play 2d mario

Last edited:
I'd use them to get fucked up and get clapped all the way to World 1.

I can't remember the last time I played SMB1 without using the Warp Zone.

Meanwhile, the Warp Zone in Lost Levels gave me trust issues.

1627324839948.png

all the damn time when playing smb1

can't even remember the last time i beat the game sans warps and just went through all the worlds normally

(i've barely played lost levels cuz it sucks so i don't think i ever bothered with warps in that game cuz i don't like playing it anyway)

Nowadays, I rarely ever use warp zones in Super Mario titles. It's usually more rewarding to complete every single course in the game anyway.

Never. Even if the levels are too hard. It's not like you a special award for finding them anyways.

Sometimes. Depends if I feel like playing all the way through or taking a fun skip
Aside from a bit of playing with my brother once, I beat NSMBU in the fastest possible route on my first playthrough lol
Now I'm going back and replaying the game in full

Who uses cannons or Warp Whistles? becuase I don't use them I love unlocking them but I don't use them until I beat the game

Back