Thread for "mature" content in Mario games.

SuperShyGuy

Tumble But Green
Banned User
MarioWiki
TumbleCube
Hello there. This is a thread to discuss about mature, or otherwise innapropriate content in kids games games. Also you don't have to put the pictures in spoiler tags.

I'll start this off:

tumblr_mq3b0pjaO71rznf6uo2_500.gif

Last edited:
Do I have to talk about what goes on in Shitamachi Ninjō Gekijō?

Super Mario Galaxy deserves a mention

There's this in the Japanese version of TTYD.

Now Mario finally gets his chance to be Phoenix Wright!

Mario took off his pants in a panel in the Kodansha manga, revealing everyone to the world that he indeed has *that*.

"Oh! My name is Professor Shitain! I also appeared in Wario Land 3! So of course you know me well! What? You never heard of me? Well, listen carefully. I came to this pyramid because I'm an archaeologist. As you pointed out, I do show up in Wario Land 4 to play games from time to time. Sometimes, I need to take a break from my research. Forgive me. Actually, I do some other things during my breaks, but it's not appropriate for young boys... so have your mother explain to you someday!"

"It's not easy to say out loud... I looked at something for adults. Even though I looked behind me to make sure no one was looking, it seems someone found out. I guess I'm a man after all!"

manga material also gets pretty japanese at points too, like the super mario-kun and the kc mario manga

Back