• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
I've been waiting for this a long time now and ITS FINALLY HERE 😄 March 31st.
I wonder what it'll be like, i hope Mario still gets to wear different suits but not the Boo, i don't like what he looks like being a Boo, i hope its as exciting as Galaxy 2, and i hope it has tough missions like some of the ones in Galaxy 2, and i hope you can ride Yoshi and still get comet missions, and i hope Bowser is tough to fight.

What's your opinions and ideas on it?

This trailer might be completely fake, @Fordsy, I checked Nintendo's Youtube Channel and no such video exists on it.

I've been waiting for this a long time now and ITS FINALLY HERE 😄 March 31st.
I wonder what it'll be like, i hope Mario still gets to wear different suits but not the Boo, i don't like what he looks like being a Boo, i hope its as exciting as Galaxy 2, and i hope it has tough missions like some of the ones in Galaxy 2, and i hope you can ride Yoshi and still get comet missions, and i hope Bowser is tough to fight.

What's your opinions and ideas on it?
faker than mario sunshine 2 and mario 64 2

How do you know when one is real or fake?

As well as knowing which channel is official, you need to check other sources too, not just YouTube videos. Like usual games media outlet. Also helps to read the video description.

Also helps to know most of the footage is from older games and the editing isn't all that professional (weird filters, knowing the quality of the models, textures, and animations in the gameplay, etc)

How do you know when one is real or fake?

in general, real videos will be on the official nintendo youtube account, which you can find here:
you can tell it's official because of the little check mark (✅) next to their name
in this case, there's also stuff like the credits linking to other youtubers, and you can see the video has what's called a "watermark", which is the channel creator's name placed there to give credit to themselves if someone else reuploads it elsewhere
watermark.PNG

you can also see other tell-tale signs like inconsistent footage within the video (peach's castle stuff doesnt match the rest of the gameplay footage), but yeah, the best way to know for sure is to only trust the official nintendo youtube account!

You mean besides the fact that the video is not uploaded by Nintendo's YouTube channel and the video description outright credits who made it?
oh i guess i never thought of that lol.

Thanks y'all, now this thread can close, @Reko Yabusame please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back