Expecting art? TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME. (Waluigi Time's art thread)

Well this is still daily at the moment I guess! Shifting from Shmaluigi characters for the moment, here's Spooks Booley, the writer of Diggin' Up Dirt. I've had him sketched out for a while but never took the time to draw him properly until now. You'd trust this guy to be an accurate and ethical journalist... right?
SpooksBooley2024.png

Now that Investigations 4 has wrapped I guess I should post my art for it. I got to play this time! I ended up making more sprites for Shmaisy than I actually ended up using, but eh, I wanted to have my bases covered.
Shmaisy_neutral.png
Shmaisy_smoke.png
Shmaisy_angry.png
Shmaisy_annoyed.png
Shmaisy_cough.png
Shmaisy_dazed.png
Shmaisy_fear.png
Shmaisy_grin.png
Shmaisy_happy.png
Shmaisy_surprise.png
Shmaisy_suspicious.png

Shmaisy originally appeared in issues 196-198 of Shmaluigi, Private Investigator, but I wasn't really sure how many of the players actually read that so I figured I'd do a little catchup post recapping her story arc so far, so it didn't seem like she was just popping out of nowhere. Visuals are fun so I made some Scribble-style drawings for key points in the story.
TheStorySoFar1.png
TheStorySoFar2.png
TheStorySoFar3.png
TheStorySoFar4.png
TheStorySoFar5.png
TheStorySoFar6.png

And the final set of Viola sprites (real?) for Pitohui.
ViolaCoat1.png
ViolaCoat2.png
ViolaCoat3.png
ViolaCoat4.png

Hey I drew things again! Haven't had as much time to work on these but I still want to keep up drawing at least once weekly, so here I am doing it last minute. Today's character is a member of Shmaluigi's rogues gallery, The Blizzman from issues 189 and 200! Unfortunately he's stuck with just one arm, he'd love to be tipping his hat right now...
TheBlizzman2024.png

Hey I drew things again! Haven't had as much time to work on these but I still want to keep up drawing at least once weekly, so here I am doing it last minute. Today's character is a member of Shmaluigi's rogues gallery, The Blizzman from issues 189 and 200! Unfortunately he's stuck with just one arm, he'd love to be tipping his hat right now...
Would it make sense with the world's logic for him to have another, invisible hand? VeggieTales style or somethin'. Obviously he's a Mr. Blizzard, which historically only HAVE one, but I just think it'd be nice and ironic.

Would it make sense with the world's logic for him to have another, invisible hand? VeggieTales style or somethin'. Obviously he's a Mr. Blizzard, which historically only HAVE one, but I just think it'd be nice and ironic.
If Goombas can use baseball bats I think anything goes!

Back