Mario game pop quizzes.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
We ask questions about mario games and someone answers it and that person asks another and so-on.
All mario games but no switch games cause i don't know too much about them.

What's the name of the one where mario pulls up weeds and fights Wart?

Super Mario Advance

Super Mario Bros. 2/Super Mario Advance

In which Mario game can you find a glitch that traps you in a future world?

Super mario 3D world?

Which one has a boss called Huff n Puff?

Which mario game has Stuffwell in it?

BLOF's favorite Mario & Luigi game, Partners in Time.

What once were allies to Bowser, now turn to another evil. And after coming back, they appear as a boss. But they also appeared in another game which though it came before the other two, it was after these two games, they appeared in this game. Who were they?

Last edited:
What once were allies to Bowser, now turn to another evil. And after coming back, they appear as a boss. But they also appeared in another game which though it came before the other two, it was after these two games, they appeared in this game. Who were they?
The elite trio?

Ok.

I have words for every character a player can chose. But one of which needs a glitch to use. Who am I?
Your questions are tough, But i like em,

I have no idea what the answer can be, Sorry.

Oh. Cool. Anyways. I should note that the character doesn't actually do rhymes. I just did a rhyme because I thought it sounded good that way. I will let other people try to guess what is it before revealing any more hints. But I will say that the game does have Yoshi in it. And no, Yoshi is not the correct answer.

Back