New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
I'm sorry your not getting it tomorrow but if you would like i could tell you if it's good or not but even if i don't like it you may but i'll tell you what's good about it!!! :P :bowser: :mario: :luigi: :yoshi: :goomba: :bobomb: :boo: :lakitu: :koopa: :peach: <--- I put all these because there all in the new game except maybe lakitu i'm not sure wether he is or not.

Oh sweet I didn't know where did you see this?

Oh thank you I've been on that page many times lol but never saw him. Yay only 8:30 hours until I get my copy of NSMBW YAYYAYYAY!!!! :bowser:

I get mine in 2 hopefully :) Yay I'm super excited!

I got my copy. : D

It's pretty challenging, actually. I'm only half way done with World 1.

I'm taking my time. I beat World 1, but didn't start 2 yet. I instead go back and enjoy previous ones. It's an awesome game, though.

I'm on world 7 lol I'm such a pwn lol I'm going to go back and redo all the levels again gefore i hit world 8

i got this 3 days ago. It is EPIC!!! I'm up to the last level of world 8 with 64 lives and a bunch of items. It is challenging and i love it!  ;D  challenging levels are : 2-4, 5-3, 6-7, 7-Fortress, 7-Castle, 8-4, 8-Airship, 8-Bowser's Castle!!!!!. I played with my friend and Multiplayer isn't as much as i thought it would be but its still cool.

EDIT: I beat the game 3 hours ago, World 1's star coins are easy if you have some brains and...
the World 9-1 level isn't actually that hard but I did die 2 times.
I have some problems with the world chooser. The signs need more detail. Why? There is a dint in the middle but the letters dont have a dint in them and they should look painted on not computerized on.
The World 9 map which floats above the others should spin when you move around (eg. 1 to 2 (9 spins slightly but quickly in pace with the changing of the worlds) as well.

I love single-player as well as multiplayer. The best multiplayer mode is Coin Battle, in my opinion.

I could have beat it if I wanted to but i've been playing it with my family lol there not good at it

I got this game today. It's good, but so far disappointingly easy.

I'm not that good at video games, so I actually like the difficulty.

I love all the use of those old enemies that haven't been seen in a while and references to the old games.
It even has those Gold Cheep-Cheeps that were unused in SMB3! :eek:

:-\ Gold Cheep-Cheeps are not necessarily from SMB3. Why would you think that?
Besides, that's not a spoiler. Everyone is overusing the spoiler tag.

Piraka Wario said:
:-\ Gold Cheep-Cheeps are not necessarily from SMB3. Why would you think that?
Besides, that's not a spoiler. Everyone is overusing the spoiler tag.
SMB3 is the first place they were found. Also, not everyone has the game yet. Our guests might not. Some people get upset if they don't have the game and people are talking about how great it is and are giving away something they didn't know. We're just being safe.

Back