New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
SPOILERS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFMAyfeBoj4

I'm getting this game before Christmas after all.

On GameFAQS, it says there are only four Yoshi levels. It may not be true, though.

Angry Sasquatch said:
SPOILERS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFMAyfeBoj4
lol, Kamek in drag

I mainly want to see Iggy Koopa's battle, because he is my favorite koopaling obviously lol just look at me name and avatar lol.

Iggy said:
Supernerd if your player 2, 3, or 4 you can pick your character between Luigi, blue toad, or yellow toad. http://www.mariowiki.com/Image:AddDrop_Players.PNG
See this is from this site to lol.
I didn't know about that. I'm retired so I don't go on the wiki anymore. I'm glad you cleared that up. :)

Also, you can just call me Nerdy Guy, NG, Jeff, Nerdy J. Guy, or another one of my many nicknames/renames.

Well I'm glad i could be some help to you. What store are you getting your copy from? I'm getting mine from gamestop. I have it reserved and everything. I'm going to be getting it as soon as Gamestop opens lol. Are you going to be posting after your first run through I certainly will. I'm going to say what i liked and disliked about the game in spoilers ofcourse. :bowser:

My dad's going to pick up a copy at Nintendo World on his way home from work since he works in New York City. I'm just going to post whenever I take a break or stop playing for the day, so I can talk about how epic it is. I did that with BiS.

Lol nice me and my friend's are going to try and make a full play through on sunday with the four of us at my place.
I don't know if we'll be able to do it but it's going to be fun I'm either going to be Luigi or Yellow toad who do you think i should be?

They both have the same abilities as far as I know, so I can't really decide. I'm going to play the entire thing solo. I'm thinking of having a SMB marathon during the 2 or so days before the realise. I have the old cartridges of 1-3 and SMW, along with All-stars, so playing them all will keep me busy for a while.

If you play through SMW like i did in 3 days loli split it up to keep the fun going be sure to beat the secret world!!!! So you can get the bonus if you don't know what it is and want to check the spoiler. I think the fight's in SMW are really easy i one shotted every boss lol. I wonder if the bosses in NSMBW will be easy. Do you think they will be easy to fight? Lemmy looks kinda easy so far.
If you beat the secret world with the word special in the back ground it turns the world orange and changes the Koopa's and pirahna's which is really kewl

I've known about the Special World thing for years, but thanks for telling me about it anyway. :)

I think the bosses might be a harder than SMW,
also the rematches where Kamek helps them out make it worse.
Though I won't know for sure until the game comes out. We'll just have to wait and see.

Lol yeah i actually saw a video with the last battle with bowser from NSMBW in it i didn't realise what it was until the battle was over and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i ruined the ending but oh well its going to be so much to battle all the bosses with friend's it would be kewl if they made this game have online so you could play with many people online don't you agree?

It would be cool, however I don't think it'd work out very good. :-\

Yeah but if they could make it not laggy and actually work well it would rock lol. I want to play Iggy in a SSB game but he's to BA for those i guess lol

You could always create a moveset for him in the "Far-fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game" thread in the Super Smash Bros. Board. Let your imagination soar.

On-topic:
5 days left. Can't wait! ;D

W00T I changed my parents mind and i'm getting it on the weekend. I ordered mine at EBGames and its coming tomorrow! I'm going to pick it up in 3 Days though :D

In World 9, i was hoping for the levels to be Rainbow themed but they are the theme of each world :( Bowser's on steroids

Lol i know what his move set would be.I can't wait until sunday i want to play NSMBW now!!!! :bowser:

Waddle Dee said:
I actually think that the voices for the Koopalings really fit. Ludwig is :posh:
I don't like Morton's. It's got that "i r st00pid, but i r t3h str0ng!" thing to it.

The Kamek fight is crazy as hell. I like.

Back