New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
The intro was already posted in my above post, but your link is better. That way, we won't have to put up with any of those stupid ads.

Kamek said:
The more I learn about this game, the more I want to make out with Miyamoto.

And I'm straight.
:toad:

er...

I can't really find any way to respond to that. o_O

The game's going to be awesome though.

Kamek said:

And I'm straight.
I'm pretty sure that's how everyone feels every mainstream Mario game. It's perfectly normal.

Piraka Wario said:
Kamek said:

And I'm straight.
I'm pretty sure that's how everyone feels every mainstream Mario game. It's perfectly normal.
I like the games alot, (I even like the ones alot of other people hate) but I don't feel like making out with Miyamoto.

Sorry for the double post, this just wouldn't fit as just an edit. There's a new video of NSMBWii on the Nintendo Channel that shows off tricks and mentions the hint video feature. You should probabily watch the video if you got that channel on your Wii. It showed how you can "pop" all the ice blocks you made with the Ice Suit if you ground pound. Also, the music is mainly Wii remixes of the music in NSMB along with some epic new tracks. Those Urchins from SMW return. The levels look epicly awesome and hard.

Waluigi said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Also, the music is mainly Wii remixes of the music in NSMB
Great, I personally hated the NSMB music...
The remixes are just the NSMB music played the Wii's "instruments". They're notably different sounding, and some use Paper Mario like "instruments". There's also a couple new tracks in there. The only one I noticed in the video was a slowed down version of the SMB underground theme with a interesting kind of a "solo" with entirly new notes. It had a sort of Super Mario Galaxy feel during the "solo".

Interview with Miyamoto!

It's very interesting. He reveals stuff in the game, and also talks about how he's fond of Goombas and blowing the dirt out of NES cartridges. :goomba:

EDIT: Fix'd link (I hope...)

Interview with Miyamoto!

It's very interesting. He reveals stuff in the game, and also talks about how he's fond of Goombas and blowing the dirt out of NES cartridges. :goomba:

*gasp* Me, too! In fact, I LOVE cartridges! I miss using them so much...

Smashgoom202 said:
Interview with Miyamoto!

*gasp* Me, too! In fact, I LOVE cartridges! I miss using them so much...
I still have a NES, along with a SNES, N64, GBC, and a GBA, so I have to blow dirt out of cartridges pretty regularly. :P

You know, even with the dust issue, I still think cartridges are better than CDs. For one, they can take a bit of a beating, and two, they don't have to take so long to load!

Few of my CDs have ever been damaged(at least, not since I was like 5), and loading times don't bug me all that much.

Interview with Miyamoto!

Cool, he still cares about zelda.
On topic: I really have mixed feelings for this game. I think I might just get it now...

Smashgoom202 said:
You know, even with the dust issue, I still think cartridges are better than CDs. For one, they can take a bit of a beating, and two, they don't have to take so long to load!

And they can hold way fewer stuff, and they have less graphics and sound capabilities, and they're clunky.

Kamek said:
Smashgoom202 said:
And they can hold way fewer stuff, and they have less graphics and sound capabilities, and they're clunky.
They're still pretty cool to have around since they don't make them anymore. :P

Back